I'm permanently banned. Let's find a solution for this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

I'm 17 years old kid who has been playing LoL for like 2 years now. And since the summer of 2012, I've been playing this game like all day all night. But after all those time, i just got "Sorry, your account suspended blah blah" one day. Actually it's right before Season 3, and first thing i thought was "**** me, my life is gone". So some of you will probably say "Get life, kid." or "You deserved it." or "Stop trying to be nice guy, you %^& or something". But I feel so hard right now. I was toxic player. But, i was trying to improve my behaviour recently. BOOM, it happened. So what I'm trying to say is there should be like 2 or 3 months ban. Or something like 1 year. Or second chance (I got already enough amount of chances. But I never thought things like this would be happen), maybe? But permanent is ... End of my life. If there is someone like me, feel free to share your feelings with me. And i'll be happy for that. Sorry for my goddamn bad english.

Best Regards,
ShaDow Neda

GON the Mage Guy

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDow Neda View Post
But I feel so hard right now.
Whoa, there, cowboy...

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

I'm not trying to be nice guy or something. I just expressed my impressions (emotions). Thanks for a replay.

ShaDow Neda

02-02-2013

All i need now is advice. What can i do about it right now? Please share your experience with me.

GON the Mage Guy

02-02-2013

Post your reform card.

SwaT Kakuro

02-02-2013

Post card. Honestly, I have mentioned this is other posts, and here it is again:

You are just one player. Riot is a company. They don't care about the individual. Nor should they. We all understand playing their game we are nothing more than sheep in a herd. I am fine with this, and still enjoy playing. Being banned means they thought it would be better for the community (and ultimately their profits) to have you banned. There is not much you can do. This is just a game, and I am sorry you wont be able to play anymore, but, sometimes life is unfair. Not much else I can say.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

Post your reform card before we can comment.

Big O and Dukes

02-02-2013

If you were banned simply for things like offensive language and verbal abuse, then i'm very sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately all of your content and time has been stolen permanently. Nothing, for now, will change that.

I suggest opening a new account, refraining from typing at all in in-game chat, and declining to give Riot anymore of your hard earned money. Also, hang in there; I have a suspicion that the cowardly tactics utilized at Riot will not last forever.

If you were banned for actions that ruined games, however, like intentionally feeding or going afk, a suspension is warranted for you. I personally don't think a permanent is ever appropriate but a long one just the same. We will only know if we see your reform card.

GON the Mage Guy

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
If you were banned simply for things like offensive language and verbal abuse, then i'm very sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately all of your content and time has been stolen permanently. Nothing, for now, will change that.
Stolen? Nah. Nowhere does it say you own your account. Access to your account denied? Sure. Can't steal what wasn't yours in the first place.

Plus time was spent on experiences, not content. I could spend all my time in custom games by myself ranting and raving to my heart's content and never be banned, but that would be boring. Time wasn't stolen, because that would assume the time was wasted. If one enjoys that time, then it can't really be wasted or, in your terms, "stolen."

EternalDarkSushi

02-02-2013

If you choose to spend money on something you like, that's up to you. In fact, everything GON the Mage Guy is spot on. Honestly, if I'm breaking rules or not behaving, I expect to get punished. Its called accountability. Say I get banned. Apparently I deserved it for doing something, and doing such on a regular basis.

As for not being banned for verbal abuse and such? Behaving like that is against the rules, as well as the ToS. If you don't like following rules established when you first start the game, and on every patch, why are you playing said game?