I need to stop being a loser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChokexNxStroke

02-02-2013

So I'm pretty sure I"m on my way towards getting banned. No tribunal case yet, but, I figure it's just a matter of time. Why? Because my team starts losing, and I blame myself completely. No matter how good I've done (which, c'mon, I suck at this game pretty hard), I blame myself, get depressed, and can't' contribute anything. On top of that, people start insulting me, and that starts to really get annoying after a while, so after so many games of that, I lash out at the smallest thing. Someone wants to play meta when I want to lane with my friend? A stupid troll. Then they want to insult me? Well, I dont have to take this kind of abuse. I leave the game, thus hurting my team even further, and pushing myself into a depressive state where I question everything.

I know the forum trolls are going to tell me "get a life you ******" and everything else.

I don't care.

I just suck at this game and think I should leave before I make more teams lose.

Masakan

02-02-2013

heh. Don't worry man. I understand completely. This game does get depressing.

Pinkheart

02-02-2013

Question, I constantly swear at myself in the chat for sucking, something like what Megamickel has mentioned. Everyone is really helpful to me, but I am wondering if I can get banned for this.

BillyTheAttorney

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeonsofstorms View Post
Question, I constantly swear at myself in the chat for sucking, something like what Megamickel has mentioned. Everyone is really helpful to me, but I am wondering if I can get banned for this.
I don't think I would punish someone who swore at themselves. Unless a teammate asked them to stop because the words/or something was bothering them. But flat out calling yourself bad names?

Well. I think that's about as "localized toxicity" you can get.

BestHamCannonNA

02-02-2013

hey man, i feel for you. not everyone is capable of getting good at this game, but one of the best things you can do is find people who are worth playing with. Soloqueue will always suck, but maybe you can arrange to find 8 other random people out there with similar minds, and play some ranked 3v3's till the day you find something better to do. Be sociable. There are a ton of league communities out there to find nice people to play with who would be more than willing to team up with a stranger and build a connection.

coheedrocks72

02-03-2013

You need to just ignore the other people when they start calling you out. Its just a game. If you all are losing and theres no way to win dont get depressed, use it as time to really start learning our characters abilities and testing them against the enemy.

LightCam

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamickel View Post
So I'm pretty sure I"m on my way towards getting banned. No tribunal case yet, but, I figure it's just a matter of time. Why? Because my team starts losing, and I blame myself completely. No matter how good I've done (which, c'mon, I suck at this game pretty hard), I blame myself, get depressed, and can't' contribute anything. On top of that, people start insulting me, and that starts to really get annoying after a while, so after so many games of that, I lash out at the smallest thing. Someone wants to play meta when I want to lane with my friend? A stupid troll. Then they want to insult me? Well, I dont have to take this kind of abuse. I leave the game, thus hurting my team even further, and pushing myself into a depressive state where I question everything.

I know the forum trolls are going to tell me "get a life you ******" and everything else.

I don't care.

I just suck at this game and think I should leave before I make more teams lose.
I thought of this when I was a Noob, seeing my team lose with every games I join. I know it's hard, but you should questions yourself this 'Are you going to give up?' This is the word that change me.

If your team lose, then don't blame yourself too much, no one can win forever and no one will lose forever. Skills and Behavior is the key to the league. If you can practice then you will become a better player someday.

Pick a champ that suit you the most then practice, after a while you will feel about it. What that champ need and how he/she will play.. Now I believe you still have a long way to go, this game is nothing without fun, if you play to win by forcing your team then that win is pointless, but if you lose and you and your teammate has fun. Victory and Defeat is a joy you will get.

I'm not a pro, but today my games is well bad.............. 10 games all lose, but instead I have a lot of fun, both the enemies and my team honor those who is right to deserve it. I must do well for the team, listen to their advice, communicate with them and prevent toxic players to troll in the game

So my advice is Do not give up, many in the league never give up just yet. and Practice make perfect. You might find the information of all champions and what they synergy with at LOL Wiki

Azurlite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Welcome to League of Legends, where you feel the saddest sad, and you experience the happiest happy.