New to Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

02-02-2013

In my level 10s and 20s, I played a bit of dominion, though I never really learned the meta as I always went top with everyone else. Now, I'm a 30 and I'm starting to play dominion again. The problem is is that I don't know which champions go where and what summoner spells I should take as I am a big SR player and don't bother with the other maps all that much. I want to learn so I don't lead my team to defeat like I did in my last match. Any help?

Volandum

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2244698 There's always the big guide, have you read that?

Eloquid

02-02-2013

Summoner's spells: Garrison and Revive (yes, revive is actually amazing here) most of the time (with apropriate points in materies, that's important).

BuddhaRice

02-02-2013

Play any champion other than Vayne and you will have a fun time

HaIfhearted

02-03-2013

About champions, you would have to give us an idea of what sort of champions you are considering.
Pretty much all champions are fairly good in Dom (with a few exceptions), so you need to be a bit more specific than that.

For spells, proper usage of Revive can be game-changing, and then you basically pick from Exhaust and Garrison, or Ignite if you're on an assassin and your team doesn't have one already.

As for meta and stuff, watch featured spectate Dominion games (they have a background with houses instead of the SR jungle), and check out the weekly DominateDominion tournament that is held every Saturday.

For answers to more specific questions, ask them in the DominateDominion chatroom or post them in here.
There are plenty of people who love to give advice, you just need to ask specific questions.