What do you think of this skin.

Nice idea 19 86.36%
Bad idea 0 0%
Meh 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

[Skin Concept] Loaded Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Formless

02-17-2013

bump

Formless

02-19-2013

bump

Formless

02-19-2013

bump

Formless

02-20-2013

If you don't think that the idea is good or think that it copies something else, please let me know in the comments.

Cask iron Pan

02-20-2013

this skin sounds like it would like a Pimp Yorick rather than Loaded Yorick lol. but the idiea is pretty funny, i'd buy it.

For the picture you could have yorick leaning back in a chair flipping through a stack of money, feet up on the table in front of him that has tonnes of money and coins on it. his ghouls could be the background waiting to serve him, his gold and jewel studded shovel in a nearby corner or just leaning against the table. man if i only had time, i'd draw it myself.

Formless

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cask iron Pan View Post
this skin sounds like it would like a Pimp Yorick rather than Loaded Yorick lol. but the idiea is pretty funny, i'd buy it.

For the picture you could have yorick leaning back in a chair flipping through a stack of money, feet up on the table in front of him that has tonnes of money and coins on it. his ghouls could be the background waiting to serve him, his gold and jewel studded shovel in a nearby corner or just leaning against the table. man if i only had time, i'd draw it myself.
Yeah, Pimp Yorick went through my mind as well. However I didn't think riot would appreciate it so I just used another synonym for rich lol. I love your Idea for splash art though, it fits so perfectly. Now if only I had any artistic talent to make it real.

Formless

02-23-2013

bump

BloodyDiarreah

02-24-2013

I came up with more ideas but I'm not sure how'd they fit. Yorick should have a purple dress shirt under his coat. The first few buttons are unbuttoned to reveal his hairy chest. He should also puff on either a smoking pipe or cigar. Also, I think the top hat is too similar to pentakill yorick's hat, so instead it should be a bowler hat.

Formless

02-28-2013

the purple shirt thing is a nice tough though I'm not sure about the bowler hat for the image. It doesn't really show that he's new to his wealth and showing it off. Not sure though maybe I'm just not picturing it correctly.

Formless

03-03-2013

bump