What do you think of this skin.

Nice idea 19 86.36%
Bad idea 0 0%
Meh 3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

[Skin Concept] Loaded Yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Formless

02-02-2013

Yorick has hit it big in the grave digging business and is using his new found wealth to spruce up his looks.

Visuals

Yorick's lantern is gold plated and more elaborately carved(Possibly into a golden gargoyl type deal) Yorick would wear a thick white fur coat, a white top hat, and multiple rings on his fingers. Yoricks shovel would be gold plated with multiple gemstones studded in the hilt and blade.

Abilities,

All of Yoricks ghouls would be various servants.

Omen of War could be dressed as a butler.
Omen of Pestilence could be dressed as a bodyguard or a maid.
Omen of Famine could be dressed in a white waiters outfit and carry a towel on his arm with a silver platter of wine and cheese in the other.
Omen of Death would create a golden or marble statue of whatever champion Yorick decided to use it on.

Recall animation: Yorick calls in his private chopper to come and pick him up. A rope with a small platform on it would descend from the sky. Yorick would then step on it and be whisked away.

Death animation: Yorick falls backwards into a padded golden coffin that sinks back into the ground or is carried off by his servants.
Yorick desperately needs some other skins (preferably something a little less blue) and I think that this idea would fit well with his character.

I don't do a lot of skin designs but let me know what you think.

Formless

02-02-2013

bump

Formless

02-15-2013

bump

Formless

02-15-2013

If you have any ideas on how to improve the skin in any way please leave a comment

BloodyDiarreah

02-15-2013

This skin doesn't really need improvement, but perhaps elaborate upon it further to get people who don't like to think to imagine this skin better.

Formless

02-16-2013

If any one who sees this has any artistic skills I would appreciate a drawing. I would do it myself but I am what you would call, artistically challenged.

Mr Hatty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

As an avid yorick player i'd buy this skin. Then run duo top with gentilmen chogath and ya.

Formless

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohibit View Post
As an avid yorick player i'd buy this skin. Then run duo top with gentilmen chogath and ya.
Now you could do the same thing with debonair Jayce. Get two more classy champs and you got quite a league of extraordinary gentlemen

BloodyDiarreah

02-16-2013

It would be pretty cool if one of the Ghouls carried a wine glass full of wine on a tray. Also Yorick should have his pinky out on his right hand.

Formless

02-17-2013

I tired to match each ghoul to its ability and name.

omen of famine being a waiter type because his name deals with hunger. I think a tray with wine on it would make a perfect addition