Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Ranking System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeedleMouse

02-02-2013

I see a lot of flame threads on this new ranking system. TBH I actually prefer this one more. I enjoy watching me move up or move down within the league and I like the fact I can view other people's top picked champs. I've seen people reply that they got stuck with the low level elo players. Well guess what boys/girls the new matchmaking system didn't stick you down there..... Your down there because thats the elo you had when the system lauched and they gave you plenty of time to try pushing out of it. Anyways, I also wanted to state the best of of series sounds amazing! Nothing is more exciting then getting into an experience like that. Win or Lose its going to be fun. So I just wanted to say thanks riot for making such a well thought out matchmaking system and im no longer worried about a number next to my name.

JuniorTroller

Recruiter

02-02-2013

hello brother.

frostysam

02-02-2013

yea well wen you were 1k~ befor s3 doing better and better than BAM MOTHER ****ER bronze 4 whit trolls,feeder,afk and get demoted to bronze 5 whit no ****ing way to get out of there yea i hate the new system now there is jsut no way i can get out w/o starting a new account

Malzyhurr

02-03-2013

Quote:
frostysam:
yea well wen you were 1k~ befor s3 doing better and better than BAM MOTHER ****ER bronze 4 whit trolls,feeder,afk and get demoted to bronze 5 whit no ****ing way to get out of there yea i hate the new system now there is jsut no way i can get out w/o starting a new account

That's why it is so important to report bad players. I played a rank game today with a summoner that wanted to play olaf top lane. He fed. He went 0/10/0 and just ran around the map saying "yeah guys we can still win". We did win. Only because an akali carried us at the last moment. Well once the game was over I only saw one other player stay on the screen to report him for it. It sucks dealing with trolls but you have to. You can't magically weed out trolls and afk players. We must point them out with reports so be thorough.

I know reports won't fix the problem but it's the only tool we are given so why not give the trolls a hard time. I do wish for a more severe punishment for trolls in rank games though.

b0ndjr

02-06-2013

I agree with the previous poster.