Knockback & Knockup changes this patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MCXL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I don't like the knockback changes. Really big nerf to Tristanna and Janna, who really don't need it.

I know you can add power in other areas, but that seems potentially problematic.

Valagriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-05-2013

lulu's ult ... T-T ill miss u flying enemies

4thEDITION

02-05-2013

So Jarvan is permanently going to be nerfed without real explanation or compensation?

EDIT: You guys on the front page are misunderstanding what happened to Jarvan. His knockup got *nerfed* from .75 to .5, not the other way around

IceCold123321

02-05-2013

If I had an idea for a champion who would I need to speak to. Please Reply to this e-mail icecold123321@gmail.com

Habimaru

02-05-2013

<continues to ban that damn cow anyway>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetramaster View Post
Wait wait wait.

You mean people weren't supposed to be "stunned' for the duration of travel whenever you headbutted them into a wall that stopped the entire time of travel?

Ooooooooo, that makes surviving a good alistar a lot easier x.x

crzymdscntst

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Quick update, these fixes were approved by the awesome QA combo of Roku and Ponts - who stayed late to get this done in addition to their normal work.

I also fixed an issue where Nami's Q causes jungle monsters to misbehave. Barring any other showstopper issues, I'm hoping to have this hotfixed this week.

Should said hotfix be delayed for any reason, you can mail me exactly one (1) teardrop in a crystal vial. Said tears will be prominently displayed outside of the Riot offices for a total of 5 minutes before being used to water the flowers.
I know the knockups are major, but with the latest patch, there was a "fix" to Heim, intended to help him.

His ammo gets locked at 1 sporadically. This is like the opposite to helping him. Everyone who plays him was all like "OMG SHINY!" only to have their dreams crushed. Would it be possible to weed this one out when we fix the knockups? It's more crippling than knockup discrepancies IMO and he's basically unplayable while it's up.

I know this is an awkward place to post about it, but fixing it would be crucial to making sure he's at least decently playable.

Also to add to the actual knockup and knockbacks... Maokai. I'm not sure if it's from this patch, but his Q seems to knock enemies randomly.

Ngai Tahu

02-05-2013

Ahahahahahhahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold123321 View Post
If I had an idea for a champion who would I need to speak to. Please Reply to this e-mail icecold123321@gmail.com

Greas3

02-05-2013

Hey Xelnath, could you possibly fix Jayce's knockback so that it doesn't turn its targets around? I main Rumble and it makes an otherwise fair matchup feel really buggy and stupid.

I run at him with q on then suddenly I'm q'ing the wrong direction >:\

Xephen

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method512 View Post
Xelnath, the red indicators that show you're being attacked are too obstructive now imo.. Before it was only on the border/extremes of the screen, but now they appear in the entire screen, which disrupts gameplay a bit imo.
Agreed. even getting hit by a creep makes most of my screen go red. It is very annoying and distracting. The red will sometimes block me from seeing a champ on my screen, but that is very rare.

Syridos

02-05-2013

woot