Knockback & Knockup changes this patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CraftyxCrafty

02-02-2013

The Zyra knock up is, in fact, to high. It launch champs out of the screen in some cause.

iPunchBabies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

You're changing errors with knock ups? Damn, we were too late to stop Barbra Streisand from happening!

SouL1ess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KvarrBrown View Post
That is nice...

What about the bug when you use headbutt and your target uses a charge ability...

They switch places but... Alistar takes dmg and debuffs/cc and the target doesnt...
I have also used Ezreal Arcane Shift to flash away when alistar is doing the headbutt animation. I take no damage and no knock-back effect.

How is alistar headbutt coded?

Onimus Terlain

02-02-2013

jarvan buff w00t!

Desmond Law

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galladrim View Post
I'm actually really disappointed by this change to Alistar, its another hard nerf for him. If you knocked someone into the wall before they traveled the full length of the headbutt they were stunned for longer - This just intuitively made so much sense; the closer they started off to the wall the longer they were stunned for, which was a mechanic that rewarded good positioning and timing. Why on earth would you replace it with a flat level of cc?
Here in the league, we don't like physics. Take Elise's mammalrys for example.

MisakiTakahashi

02-02-2013

But I like launching people into space as Lulu.

Tasteless

02-02-2013

alistar nerf...

EnigmaticShark

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Okay, I am at home sick today, but I found the spot in the code that causes this. It looks like I can fix it for most knockup situations.

I'll check it out on Monday. Are there any cases where getting your facing changed is the correct thing to do?

I would really appreciate something being done about getting turned around in the air. I've had it happen a fair amount when getting blitz grabbed/knocked up and against Ali as well, it makes pouncing to get away as Nidalee a 50/50 for will I jump away like I was trying to or will I jump into the enemy team

PG Bob Chen

Senior Recruiter

02-02-2013

Now fix Garens 5 second silence.

Nasrod

02-02-2013

Was messing around with Nami in a custom game, noticed Q was sending people much higher than usual.

Then I Q'd Ancient Golem (Purple side) and it landed, immobilized. It faced the corner of its starting position. If you pathed toward it, it would auto attack as usual once you were in its melee range. Moving away, however, caused it to return facing the direction of its starting position, as if trying to return to it. Curiously, this did not incur a reset to health. The 2 small minions aggroed as usual. Pathing outside its "reset" boundary, however, did cause the health to regen.

No pictures as proof, sorry. Will tinker around and see if I can replicate this.