Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Critcal] Inability to connect due to "firewall"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SouledOne

02-02-2013

I've been playing the Mac PBE for a while, but ever since the season 3 patch the PBE client has been demonstrating the same firewall problem as the iLol client. When i try to connect to a game, I get stuck in full screen (which I can't command+tab or command+return out of) and get the message from the attachment. If I press retry nothing happens, and if I press cancel league quits to a black black screen (which I can tab out of). I have also turned off my firewall, restarted, and encountered the same msg.

Also, the first time I encountered this problem I was attempting to play a normal game. I couldn't do anything to connect but players reported me. I do not appreciate getting a leaver status when I did everything in my power to try to connect. It simply is not fair.

I can see 3 solutions:
1) Enable command+return to exit fullscreen
2) Allow command+q to quit like in iLol
3) Somehow revert whatever changed this in the patch

Snow Leopard
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,5
Processor Name:Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed:2.53 GHz
Chipset Model:NVIDIA GeForce 9400M