Summoner Duel: Kalis Drekval Bonez of Noxus vs. Lu Caos of the Zair Province, Ionia

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

((Also, my guy will be around the league as he prepares so if you want to approch him with comments go for it I'll try to be on to respond as much as possible :P))

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

(( Oh. I see.

Can I not RP my reactions to the posts though? ))

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu caos View Post
((also, my guy will be around the league as he prepares so if you want to approch him with comments go for it i'll try to be on to respond as much as possible ))
(( good. Gooood. ))

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowlife View Post
(( Oh. I see.

Can I not RP my reactions to the posts though? ))

((Post any thing you wish, reactions to the posts, questions for the summoners (assuming that K D's guy can be reached since he's in noxus) interaction with other people looking at the posters, anything really I think)

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

(( More RP then? ))

Morrowlife, after reaching his destination, paused in his tracks. He had a session in Summoner's Control, better understanding the magic used to command champions, but it seemed his lingering thoughts on the duel at hand wouldn't cease. Turning away from the observation room, he headed out to find Summoner Lu Caos.

Bounding around hallways, Logan sought Lu Caos through the twists and turns of the halls. He gently nudged himself past the other Summoners, soon flocking the events' board. Excusing himself from the crowd, he spotted in the distance his target.

"Lu!" He called, now changing his pace into a swift step. "Lu, have a moment?"

When he reached the Summoner, he took a quick breath and bowed respectfully, as was custom in Ionia. When he raised himself, he looked the Summoner in the eye, and spoke. "Greetings. You may remember me, Summoner Morrowlife, we spoke during the debate?" A quick pause. "Yes, well. If you mind my inquiry, what is this about you dueling General Bonez? Please tell me that the regards of you are murderous slander on behalf of Noxus! Could you really have insulted his demeanor?" He probed, hoping for an obvious answer. Surely such a high standing Summoner as Lu Caos wouldn't have resulted to such insults.

This event was exciting, but Morrowlife wasn't sure if it was the solution for this situation. He let his companion answer the flurry of questions before resuming. "What do you plan to do? I wholly support you standing for Ionia, but are you sure this is the correct stance to take?"

Koragon

10-24-2010

*High Summoner Haelion Bastion*

Interesting... Perhaps the Noxian will be able to uphold the title "General" in a duel as well? Or perhaps the shrouded dagger will seep it's way into the firm flesh of an ignorant monument. I am excited to see how this goes..

*signs a letter*
Send these letters to the two, will you?

(The letter contains a request to meet*

Nwol

10-24-2010

He moved from the shadows, to confront the general, he had been following him, eager to talk to him, a mutter, one slightly too loud followed by a mad cackle. Nwol smiled to himself, though none would see it. His face hidden by the shadow of his hood and mouth concealed by his head wrap. He turned the corner and stood not too far from the General.

"Talking to ourselves now are we Kalis. Never thought you thought so low of the Ionians. Tis a pity. Next time keep it to yourself, but even excessive thought might go noticed." He replied almost mockingly and then gave a slight chuckle. His voice was a tad raspy, beneath the shadows of the hood glew a faint green for a moment.

"But come now, we are both....Noxians. Summoners on the field, one a veteran of a rune war the other a practicioner of magic who hails for Ionia. Sounds quite one sided to me. You seem eager, but tell me, don't you think this will only cause more publicity for this event?" He questioned.

Lu Caos

10-24-2010

He looks up from the spell book he was studying reguarding Morrowlife quietly for a moment. Seeming to pick his words carefully. After a few moments he closes his book with a soft snap.

"Well first I would like to make it clear the posters.. were not my idea. It was either his doing or someone elses. As for the slander.. what one may call an insult another may simply call the truth. Some people fail to be able to accept such things and lash out. If it was a dual he wished for I am more than happy to oblidge."

He pauses musing for a moment.

"Is this the right stance to take? I see nothing wrong with it.. a honorable duel in a controlled environment? Neither of us can die from this endevor, only thing that can get hurt is our pride." He offers a crooked smile. "Take that as you will. I do say though I was suprised the duel was approved."

TheMagister

10-24-2010

Magister, upon hearing the discussion between Morrowlife and Lu Caos, steps out of the shadows of a pillar and joins the conversation.

"Which field will you two be dueling at if you don't mind my asking? The poster doesn't list the location."

Morrowlife

10-24-2010

Morrowlife nodded in understanding to Lu's comments. "Well, so long as you aren't blinded by fury, I suppose this simple duel will be permitted." He grinned, glad to see the fellow Summoner wasn't forgetting Ionian principle.

Magister walked up sometime after, obviously interested in the event as well.

"Haha, quite!" Logan Jacobs yelled, laughing at himself. "I had forgotten to ask that as well! Now how are we supposed to attend if we do not know the location, eh?" He chuckled again.

123456 ... 11