Summoner Duel: Kalis Drekval Bonez of Noxus vs. Lu Caos of the Zair Province, Ionia

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

10-23-2010

Summoners! A Challanged has been laid down and has been accepted! The Location, Determined!

http://www.roarchat.net/, LoL RP Room

Summoners:

Kalis Drekval Bonez- http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3

Brief Description: Known by some as the "The Bloody Puppeter", General Kalis Drekval Bonez of the Noxus High Command is a summoner of great power. Many know of him due to his command and exploits during the finally years of the Nexus Wars as well as the early years of the Institute of War. Many feared to fight and be allies of him, even fellow Noxians. He currently resides in Upper Noxus, the so called "Elite Residance". Currently, he is the Spokespersonon of the current Ionian occupation dispute.

Lu Caos- http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/19

Brief Description: Tall and slim, Lu Caos is a man of many mysteries. Few know of where he came from, or how he came about the League. What is known is that he's a Summoner who specializes in transformational magics, and is strongly in the defense of Ionia, the city state he lives in, specifically the Zair Province on the southern isle right off the mainland. Some may say his comments toward the Noxian General were uncalled for, while secretly cheering him on for his stand.

The Cause - Summoner Lu Caos, a firm supporter of Ionia and that they deserve a Rematch against Noxus due to the current events in Ionia, has openly insulted the Noxian Spokesperson, General Kalis Drekval Bonez of the Noxus High Command. After being insulted by his fellow Summoner, Kalis Drekval Bonez demanded a duel between the two, stating that "While your opinion of our occupation is your own right, you will not get away with insulting my name!" Lu Caos stated back "Fine by me Noxian; it's high time you grew a spine and accepted a real challenge."

As of this time, the League has decided that, due to the nature of the dispute, that both men are allowed to compete in a duel, both offered the chance to control a Champion for this matter. Both summoners have declined the offer to use Champions, wishing to (in their own words) "Settle this for themselves". While this will duel will hold no bearings on the Noxian occupation, some may see it as a way for Ionia to fight back against the so called "tyranny of Noxus".

Rules of Engagement: Both men will enter a Field of Justice by themselves. The rules will be that both men will fight till one has defeated the other three times out of five. Any weapons, potions and magics are allowed. After defeating your the other, both will be returned to their respective Nexus to heal and regain their strength.

Date of the Duel: The Sixth of Month of November. 4PM Eastern, 1PM Pacific.

Pictures: On the left, Kalis Drekval Bonez. On the Right, Lu Caos.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2010

*Lu Caos paused seeing the sign posted on the wall shaking his head*

"He wants to turn this into a public event?" *he chuckles*

"If he wants to be humiliated in public so be it. I would have been more than happy to do it in private.."

*Smiling to himself he headed off, he had much preperation to do.*

Lu Caos knew he had the advantage in this fight, many knew of Kalis's abilities, and he had already familiarized himslf with many of his talents, he was no push over he understood this, but all offensive magic has a counter, he would find it, and would be prepared. Now Kalis will be fighting blind, his abilities being unknown to the public, though he had to take into account his experiance. Kalis was much better adapted to combat, and the few exercises that Lu Caos had performed would not be enough to match that. He had to proceed carefully.. very very carefully..

K D Bonez

10-23-2010

Watching from the dark corridor of the Institue of War, Kalis could barely help contain his glee and laughter. "Oh Lu, how little you think of me you vermin. When the time comes, you shall be crushed like an insect, just like every other worthless Ionian" he mumbled to himself. It was time he make his way back to Noxus, in preperation for this public duel between on of Noxus greatest war heroes, and some unknown who DARE slander his name. "Oh Justice, you can be so ironic some times" Kalis cackled to himself, letting his wicked laughter echo thru ought the League.

(Pls people, go ahead and RP your reaction, if I can get things squared away, this isn't where the RP is going to happen; it'll be more interesting then simply post after post >: 3)

TheMagister

10-23-2010

((This will be fun))
I can't remember the last time two Summoners personally dueled.
Regardless of the reasons for the fight this will be interesting to watch. Gentlemen I wish you both luck.

-Magister, Librarian and Independent Summoner

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

Ionian Summoner, Logan "Morrowlife" Jacobs; In attention of events.

Summoner Jacobs strolled along the halls of the League, pondering to himself of the latest developments in the Ionian/Noxian conflict. At this time he was inbetween scholarly discussions and sanctioned matches between Demacian and Ionian affairs. A stern, almost stone look upon his face, he idly glanced past the various events posted in one of the nearby halls. An empty hand raised to his mouth in thought, a habit he had developed after years of partaking of pipe-smoke. He let himself absorb what information he could from the event board, scanning unintently-

"What's this?" He spoke aloud, replacing his idle gaze with a look of interest. His unoccupied hand followed his eye's glare, underlining the text written on a rather large poster taking most of the board's space. 'Summoners! A Challanged has been laid down and has been accepted!' it read. This wasn't what caught his attention, no, duels happened often in the League. It was the participants. "Lu Caos and General Bonez? Certainly not!" He once again spoke aloud, baffled at the development.

The Summoners had been in a recent debate regarding the situation in Ionia along with him. Lu Caos was a devout supporter of Ionia, like himself, and General Bonez held a strong position in Noxian society. However, the debate was peaceful and was handled well by all parties! Surely it couldn't have led to something like this!

Logan Jacobs continued reading. It soon became apparent that the two Summoners would not be dueling conventionally, yet... they would be dueling in person! A dangerous endevor, but under the Fields...

"An interesting development, however unneccessary it is. I must make note to attend." Morrowlife sighed, shaking his head in mid sentance. He had thought his fellow Ionian would have had more sense than to indulge Noxian's brutal behavior. Nonetheless, such an important match couldn't be missed, and Morrowlife would be showing his support for Ionia at any given opportunity. He pulled a small book from his pocket, scribbled a little something inside of it, and tucked it back away. "Perhaps Lu can pull out for a little bit of Ionian pride," he said humbly, and strode off to his next appointment.

(( So how is this going to be done? Play by Post in another thread on a given date? I'll be sure to attend for commentary! ))

K D Bonez

10-23-2010

(Ladies, Gentlemen, Gentleman Cho'goths? I have exciting news; as of 1:21 AM Sunday the 24th, I have confirmation that this duel WILL-BE-LIVES! Yes, read right, don't get your glasses! This duel will be a Live Action Type Role Play duel (or LATRP for short) between myself and Lu Caos. The date is still up for decision between us but be assured, it'll be epic as Lux in a Sailor Moon skin!)

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

(( I see. So you're actually going to fight. Make a You-Tube video. lol ))

K D Bonez

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowlife View Post
(( I see. So you're actually going to fight. Make a You-Tube video. lol ))

((LATRP = Live Action TEXT/TYPE Role Play >.< I can't fit into that costume and I have no idea what planet Lu lives on anyways. But don't worry, it'll be awesome))

Morrowlife

10-23-2010

(( Ah, so the T actually mattered. Well, rest assured, when a date is assigned, I will be there to commentate/argue over Noxian cheatery! ))

K D Bonez

10-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrowlife View Post
(( Ah, so the T actually mattered. Well, rest assured, when a date is assigned, I will be there to commentate/argue over Noxian cheatery! ))

((Sorry, Commentator job is reserved for someone else =3. Don't worry, they're as passionant as you. NEED MORE PEOPLE RPING THEIR THOUGHTS!))

12345 ... 11