League of throws

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timammoth

02-02-2013

14 Minutes Ago
lost my last 5/6 games. Been playing really good but my team just manages to find a way to throw. Majority of those games have been close. Or my team has been in the lead. But if its one person getting picked off resulting in the opposing team forcing a fight gaining an ace resulting in the opposing team getting an unlikely win. Or someone getting picked and they get free towers putting the opposing team in the lead. Its always something and its really bugging me. I really like close games. And it feels as if majority of the games in solo que are close games. But losing 80% of close games is just kinda annoying. Especially when i mostly won my lane and got into a carryable position for my team and with a good kda's. I was div 1 Silver tier but was dropped down to div 2. This really does feel like bad luck. But it seems to be more costly now because of the tier system. And i get the feeling that streaks are more important then a consistent W/L ratio. Any ideas on tips to stop this happening and holding onto the win. Really sick of the throwing. Never had a more annoying loss streak. Its not as if im losing cos i have 4 bad team mates that just feed. Its as if they play fine. But someone manages to make 1 bad mistake that costs me the game every time. Anyone had similar loss streaks? .

Really guttered this happened 1st day new ranked system came out. Loss streaks hurt more now. Also because i have generally been playing really well. I have had win streaks from playing worse.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insult

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Story of my life, but as they say "when life gives your lemons, say **** your lemons and play more ranked"