A huge problem in Solo Queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Time Rider

02-02-2013

People just call their positions and fight. It's kind of sad that the first thing you hear when joining a game is "TOP, MID, ADC OR JUNGLE"

Recently i just asked a guy to trade to not be countered mid, and he ended up not following through and wanted mid for him self.

My point it, it's getting out of hand. I'm of course not generalizing this for every player, but too many do this.

Is riot planning to develop something that could somehow solve this issue? I don't even know how that's possible, but i feel like it should be given a though.

evanjellyman

02-02-2013

I AGREE

this is a really crappy part of doing solo que and needs to be looked at

BestHamCannonNA

02-02-2013

id like to see the whole lane calling get formalized. Maybe everyone clicks a box at start of queue as to what positions they want to/can play. Then these options are viewable by all teammates, and after a couple seconds, they cannot be changed, which then allows for champion lock in. Perhaps you cant move to lock in till every player expresses two different lanes theyd be willing to play. This would then allow more conversation between the non-griefer players as to how they want to allocate lanes around the griefer. I noticed that its always a dispute between the griefer, and the one guy who is getting targeted by the griefer from lane designation. Give that player a more distinct chance to trade with another ally before locking in is even possible.

coheedrocks72

02-03-2013

I hate it in normals really bad. When i get in everybody calls or pics there character really fast. No discussions, and when the game starts sometimes its just a cluster**** of everyone going everywhich way

LARK INC

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by senorfrauncee View Post
id like to see the whole lane calling get formalized. Maybe everyone clicks a box at start of queue as to what positions they want to/can play. Then these options are viewable by all teammates, and after a couple seconds, they cannot be changed, which then allows for champion lock in. Perhaps you cant move to lock in till every player expresses two different lanes theyd be willing to play. This would then allow more conversation between the non-griefer players as to how they want to allocate lanes around the griefer. I noticed that its always a dispute between the griefer, and the one guy who is getting targeted by the griefer from lane designation. Give that player a more distinct chance to trade with another ally before locking in is even possible.
This is a really interesting solution and I can see it being very viable. At the very least there won't be any confusion. THumbs up and a bump for a great idea.