Ranked System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boxing Tiger

02-02-2013

If recently climbing out of elo hell wasn't enough, after starting to climb the ranks in the new ranked system i win a few game and carry hard in almost every one. went up to probably about 50-60 points and stop. next day i get on and play 3 ranked games go possitive in every single on good farm and build, yet within 3 games of "trolls" feeding im all the way back to 0 points. this is pathetic the ranked system should punish players that do bad and feed over players that have outstanding farm and carry yet still lose to these tards. something has to change.

Timammoth

02-02-2013

yup same thing happened to me man. Play really well get good scores. Carrying your team, But they still manage to find a way to throw the game. Then losing streak 0 league points. Drop a tier. All part of the solo que fun.

NefariousNomad

02-02-2013

Team game

McFerren

02-02-2013

Your rating isn't about how good you are. It's about how good of a teammate you are, and how hard you can carry. Don't blame your losses on baddies, you are the only common factor in all of these matches, there is always something more you could have done. Play to get better, don't play like you are already the best and blame everything that goes wrong on your teammates. My best advice to all Summoners is exactly that, play to get better.