Perma banned: No Reasson

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairyCharmed

02-02-2013

I'm sorry man; hope you get your account back...

Bump for justice

Best Riven MI

02-02-2013

They changed my account name too.. this is ridiculous

Fidorex

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Riven MI View Post
They changed my account name too.. this is ridiculous

they havent changed anything on my account, i just got perma banned without knowing the reasson, i sent a ticket and they dont answer yet

BoresRaptor

02-03-2013

i know how u feel they permaban me too, for no reason just troll report u and GG riot permaban u and no troll

Fidorex

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoresRaptor View Post
i know how u feel they permaban me too, for no reason just troll report u and GG riot permaban u and no troll

yeah dude i know the tribunal system is kinda lame cause u get banned raging at trolls who also report u.

but in my case i just ignore them, i dont insult or rage at them, sometimes i rage at them but saying constructive things or very few times saying ''omg we are throwing the match already''

but this time im NOT banned by tribunal, neither for leaver buster, neither for chargeback, im banned for violating the terms of service, MAYBE they think i was sharing my info but they KNOW that i was hacked and the hacker bought RP with his OWN info and there is NOT chargeback and i recovereed my account thanks to them (support ticket) so im still waiting for them to answer my ticket, i wanna know the reasson of my perma bann.

Fidorex

02-03-2013

bump, still waiting for anwer on ticket :c

Kazekuro

02-03-2013

New player. Would appreciate your help if this ever happens to me. Bump! Good luck.

Fidorex

02-04-2013

3 days and counting, nothing from riot bump :C

Fidorex

02-06-2013

Ok, so today Riot answered my ticket, they said my account was under a small investigation due to multiple recovery requests, i think the hacker that hacked me weeks ago had some info about me and was trying to recover the account lol, but my account has been unbanned and now im able to play

even if nobody cares i would thanks everyone who bumped for justice or who posted supporting me <3