Perma banned: No Reasson

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fidorex

02-02-2013

yesterday i was playing my main account, today i tryied to log in

@@ player your acc has been suspended to jan 2100

i checked email : you have been perma banned blablabala for violation of our terms of service

it doesnt say by tribunal or by leaving games -_- idk what it could be, i was hacked like a week ago and i got my acc back like 3 days ago ( i recovered thanks to support ticket riot) now i sent one ticket to them about this problem but im so worried cuz i just read the terms and it says they may terminate accounts and not giving them back ever Oo

maybe its a bug? anyone having this problem?

Fidorex

02-02-2013

bump

Fidorex

02-02-2013

bump x2 any support would tell me why does this happen to ppl? i saw other thread about this issue, most of them cuz of sharing information, but i havent shared a single vocal of my account info.

i recognize i got hacke like 10 days ago, so does riot cuz thanks to them i got my account back (Support Request) even tho the hacker bought RP with his information, there isnt chargeback either cuz the payment is done and riot didnt specified that im banned for chargeback, so it must be info sharing but as i said before,

Not a single vocal from my info was given that day,

Fidorex

02-02-2013

this is so frustrating, i fought for like 5 days giving all my info to riot to get my account back, then everything is ok for like 5 days, now i gotta fight against this ._. mygod

Uproar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

send a support ticket to them they might tell you

Legorm

02-02-2013

I hope you will get it back. Bump.

Fidorex

02-02-2013

thanks guys

bump

Fidorex

02-02-2013

anyways i sent ticket, im waiting for their reply but i still wanna know ppl opinion so bumpy bump

Fidorex

02-02-2013

bumpasd

Fidorex

02-02-2013

bumbumbubmbubump