Viewing Leagues Tab Error Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RenegadeTQ

02-02-2013

This has happened 3 or 4 times now. Whenever I click the "Leagues" tab I will sometimes be stuck in a state of loading with the spinning buffer symbol. Eventually an error report will pop up. After clicking "Do not send" or whatever the option is another screen will immediately be prompted with an identical error report. It will do this every time. When choosing to send the report it will be stuck once again in a perpetual loading state.

I've found that the only way to end this cycle is to close the client. This does not happen every time when viewing the "Leagues" tab but it has happened fairly often.

Edit: It's doing it again. Posting picture...

Attachment 605259

RenegadeTQ

02-02-2013

Also, sorry for the inappropriate team name. I didn't not make it lol.

RenegadeTQ

02-02-2013

Bump.

Cyraknoss

02-02-2013

Interesting, wonder if that could be a connection problem, I've had a similar bug but not on the league screen and when it happened to me was when my connection had tanked to dial up speeds because my ISP is Comcast and they do that sometimes just for funzies.

2Chċinz

02-02-2013

same problem

RenegadeTQ

02-02-2013

It could have something to do with my connection (I'm highly pissed with my carrier right now) but I thought it was strange because it only does this when selecting that particular tab.

Sorjewelk

03-25-2013

I have almost the exact same issue. Whenever I attempt to go to my own summoner page all of the slots where the data is pulled up attempts to load and then i receive a pop-up saying that Adobe AIR crashes and I have to restart my client. I would think this is a connection issue, however when I attempt to open up my second account's summoner page it works perfect.