Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can you get demoted from your Division?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaroTheHollow

02-02-2013

Im currently on Silver 1 .. So far i lost 2 games won 1.

Am i on risk of being demoted to Silver 2?
What it actually takes to be demoted?

Tricky Homie Obi

08-08-2014

I'm not sure.. today i lost a couple games, won a couple then lost 1 game at 0lp and got demoted. I am almost sure that you have to win more than 1 game at 0lp to get demoted but I guess I'm wrong. If it was more clear how to get demoted and i would have known i was at risk, i would have waited to play with my duo buddy because i lost a game out of my control.

ChokexNxStroke

08-08-2014

Dat necro though.

Kiapo

Recruiter

08-08-2014

yes you can. also if you lose enough at silver 5 you can drop down to bronze 1 :3

Oniigiri

Recruiter

08-08-2014

Quote:
Tricky Homie Obi:
I'm not sure.. today i lost a couple games, won a couple then lost 1 game at 0lp and got demoted. I am almost sure that you have to win more than 1 game at 0lp to get demoted but I guess I'm wrong. If it was more clear how to get demoted and i would have known i was at risk, i would have waited to play with my duo buddy because i lost a game out of my control.

Very timely dude. I'm sure he'll make the best of this newly-found information. Kappa

xThuganomicsx

08-08-2014

Run into double AFK while on 0 LP like I just did usually does the trick.

jmido

08-08-2014

Don't you need to be 0 lp and your MMR has to be way lower than your current division to drop a division?