How can you get demoted from your Division?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaroTheHollow

02-02-2013

Im currently on Silver 1 .. So far i lost 2 games won 1.

Am i on risk of being demoted to Silver 2?
What it actually takes to be demoted?

Tricky Homie Obi

08-08-2014

I'm not sure.. today i lost a couple games, won a couple then lost 1 game at 0lp and got demoted. I am almost sure that you have to win more than 1 game at 0lp to get demoted but I guess I'm wrong. If it was more clear how to get demoted and i would have known i was at risk, i would have waited to play with my duo buddy because i lost a game out of my control.

ChokexNxStroke

08-08-2014

Dat necro though.

Kiapo

08-08-2014

yes you can. also if you lose enough at silver 5 you can drop down to bronze 1 :3

Oniigiri

08-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Homie Obi View Post
I'm not sure.. today i lost a couple games, won a couple then lost 1 game at 0lp and got demoted. I am almost sure that you have to win more than 1 game at 0lp to get demoted but I guess I'm wrong. If it was more clear how to get demoted and i would have known i was at risk, i would have waited to play with my duo buddy because i lost a game out of my control.
Very timely dude. I'm sure he'll make the best of this newly-found information. Kappa

xThuganomicsx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2014

Run into double AFK while on 0 LP like I just did usually does the trick.

jmido

08-08-2014

Don't you need to be 0 lp and your MMR has to be way lower than your current division to drop a division?