I want Elo back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotSoSuperMan

02-02-2013

The new system is basically some shiny paint over the original Elo system. My issue is that the paint covers up information I wanted to have.

Before it was very easy to tell if I was getting better or worse. Now my true ranking is hidden behind something designed to protect the feelings of those who can't handle the truth. It seems like it is entirely possible in the new system to gain rank and feel cool without actually getting better.

I don't like that at all...

Armstice

02-02-2013

You may move up a division out of sheer luck, but I very much doubt you can get carried out of a full league.

ěrder 66

02-02-2013

This happens to every game thats been out for some time. Its like the gap betwen the rich and the poor, but in this case the good players from the bad players. People who get to platinum and diamond are damn proud, and have every right to be. But the slackers down below are jelous and angry. I mean look at the names of every one who posted about being in elo hell. You can tell most of the time how bad they are based on their name my 11 year old brother would choose.

Its like WoW, that **** used to cater the elite while the casuals never advanced. Thats how it should be. People who put more effort and time should be proud and able to flaunt their pretty items or ELO. Games need to stop catering to the noobs...

Armstice

02-02-2013

If good players are really good it shouldnt matter if the game is catering to casual players or not, because at the end of the day a good player is still a good player and a casual is still casual.

Warcraft rage spilling over into the lol forums, good times.

Timammoth

02-02-2013

Tbh though there is alot of luck needed to win a game of solo que. Chances are even if u do win your lane. Another lane on your team will lose. There is 5 players. And at anyone stage if one of them make a big enough mistake it can cost u the game.

lron Pyrite

02-02-2013

I just want my league points back from the tier 1 silver bug lose thing :I