Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scared

02-02-2013

Yes, I know many of these types of threads are posted, but I need to ask anyway.

Does anyone else, with no-one on their net besides themselves playing LoL, get insane lag spikes, going up to around 4000 ping and beyond that.
I can't even move out of spawn without "attempting to reconnect" when I have been fine for long periods of playing time.

It is incredibly frustrating as for one second I will be fine, then everything (champs, minions etc) have no health bars, no attack animations will be going on, then whatever command I have chosen 15 seconds ago will commence.
Usually I just end up back in spawn due to disconnecting.

So, I ask you GD, does this happen at all to any of you?
I'm worried this will eventually land me a suspension, however I play all my games to the end, but in this one case tonight, I am struggling to even reconnect to the game itself.

Tl;Dr: Does anyone else get insane lag spikes for no apparent reasons, only on LoL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scared

02-02-2013

I'd like some response, anyone please.