Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi its jimbo

02-02-2013

HINT. play AP yi as support. with ap runes & masteries, dorans first B, lichbane > rabadons > sorc shoes > void staff.
Laugh as your Q nukes the enemy carry and support for a quarter of their HP.
#newmeta

Think God

02-02-2013

imagine this with varus maxing q.. omga

hi its jimbo

02-02-2013

Just did this with an ezreal lane, we destroyed, because of ez's gap closers and Yi's ability to tank towers for 5 seconds.

C0O0D

02-02-2013

We know, now shush, I love yi. Look at my match history.

Yi has AP scaling, so he should be able to played either AP, AD, or hybrid. He is one champ that ABSOLUTELY should be able to pull this off. I would suggest jax should be able to as well but Im no jax pro so I dont know. But based on ratios and ****, yeah maybe tristana and MF ought to be able to have the same yi build and have the same power level considering they have ****** AP scaling.

Kalarepa

02-02-2013

0 CC support, who can't even do damage without stealing 2-4 creeps and pushing lane?

Fuzen kuden

02-02-2013

yeah ap yi is over powered

AGNENDRA

02-02-2013

ill be sure to try this when i hit 300 elo