Why do you hate supports so much Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonlaedeuComedy

02-02-2013

I love supporting. Every game I have played I was support. Socom, CoD, Battlefield, WoW, LoL. Every game. I like supporting, but in LoL, I am constantly at the mercy of all the carries in the game because they don't understand the mechanics. I sacrifice myself so they can get away and then they try to 1v2 with low health and then blame me for their death. I don't understand how Riot hates supports so much. You have champions designated as supports, yet no matter how good they are. They have to rely on the carries to win the games. It's so frustrating. I've played many games with people in 1800+ elo and did better than those supports, but since supports can't carry games. I'm stuck in Silver tier League 4. Had 60 points. Now on a 5 game losing streak because carries all think they can do late game damage at lvl 3 and dive towers and try to 1v3 their team. I just don't understand it Riot. The only place a support can thrive is in ranked teams but no one wants to pick you up because of your W/L ratio. It's annoying, and I'm surprised I've kept my composure this long into the post. I want to say lots of four letter words and awful things to your face and then do physical damage to things.

......................//)
....................,/../
.................../..../
.............//'...'/`
........../'/.../..../......./\
........('(.......... ~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Riot ^^^ I drew you a present from all the people who love supporting. <3 hope you like it.