New item idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dig15times

02-10-2013

It's pretty sketchy because I just came up with it, but it would change the way lol is played.

What it does is it gives AP and move speed, but it's passive is what makes it crazy. Any damage over time also makes it double as a taunt. This would bring back the viability of DoT AP's.

Think about it. Pick any DoT mage. Malz can now hold enemies in his null zone with malefic visions. On anivia: you can catch people at the far end of her ult and pull people all the way back through it. And my favorite: Singed. Just think about it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Hard CC would NEVER--Please read that word out loud, at the maximum volume your lungs can handle--be put on an item in League of Legends. Champions' abilities are the only existing sources of hard CC.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
NEVER.
TL;DR

(caps filter don't touch me now)

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

02-10-2013

The irony is that you're buffing the only kind of AP champion that actually survived the transition to League of Warmog's with this suggestion.

Burst mages are the ones that have been pushed half way out of the game, not DoT mages. And any item like this would push burst mages the other half out of the game.