Panda Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sthor

02-02-2013

Was having a conversation with a fellow trundle-er about how they need to give champs other than Annie and Teemo some more skins. . .a joke was made about the the new Annie skin and it gave me an idea. . . .Panda Trundle. Booyah!

P.S. Riot please give some love to the champs who don't have over 5 already especially Trundle. . . .i could be wrong, but i think he is the only champ who hasn't gotten new skin since he launched.

Titanomagnus

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3056590

see above.

Add yours to the list, thx.

jumpjumpman

03-14-2013

cool idea it would be nice if Riot gives Trundle any new skin though

CautiousCrowe

03-19-2013

Riot is heavily involved with the community, however, business is still business and Trundle isnt a highly used champion, im certain they will throw new skins his way eventually but no sooner than urgot or Xerath will get new skins. If anything he needs a completely new rework to restore his buzz, its doing wonder for Karma, she will go from quite possibly the least played champ to the most (at least for a couple weeks) right along side Zac. The real issue is theres so many champions now that its understandingly difficult to keep up with all of them, I do agree with u though, its quite unfair, as a fellow trundle lover id also like to see a few new skins for him, im particularly fond of the "judge trundle" concept ive seen.