Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Panda Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sthor

02-02-2013

Was having a conversation with a fellow trundle-er about how they need to give champs other than Annie and Teemo some more skins. . .a joke was made about the the new Annie skin and it gave me an idea. . . .Panda Trundle. Booyah!

P.S. Riot please give some love to the champs who don't have over 5 already especially Trundle. . . .i could be wrong, but i think he is the only champ who hasn't gotten new skin since he launched.

Titanomagnus

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3056590

see above.

Add yours to the list, thx.

jumpjumpman

03-14-2013

cool idea it would be nice if Riot gives Trundle any new skin though

CautiousCrowe

03-19-2013

Riot is heavily involved with the community, however, business is still business and Trundle isnt a highly used champion, im certain they will throw new skins his way eventually but no sooner than urgot or Xerath will get new skins. If anything he needs a completely new rework to restore his buzz, its doing wonder for Karma, she will go from quite possibly the least played champ to the most (at least for a couple weeks) right along side Zac. The real issue is theres so many champions now that its understandingly difficult to keep up with all of them, I do agree with u though, its quite unfair, as a fellow trundle lover id also like to see a few new skins for him, im particularly fond of the "judge trundle" concept ive seen.