@Riot, Phreak, etc.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

I have tried to talk to someone with support requests but have only received copy pasted responses. I have come back to league of legends after being a year away due to my main account being permanently suspended, I had around 1500 games and had played since season one. I am aware that I used to be a toxic player, but the fact that the account I put so much time and effort into has been banned for ever it rather upsetting. It has been a year since my ban, and after being punished for a year I think it is safe to say that I have learned my lesson. I did not want to post on the GD about this and would have rather spoken to a player support, but from 3 different supports I have received copy pasted texts (all the same) and would much prefer a genuine response that does not simply dehumanize me. I am not a bad person, I used to be very emotional about this game since it was essentially my life, so please can I talk to someone one on one about this matter? I mean a year is a very long time to be punished for simply trash talking in a game.

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

why won't anyone speak with me?

sneakyturtlepoo

02-02-2013

prolly cuz you got banned after repeated warnings....if i had to guess

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

You are right, but it has been an entire year. That is a ridiculously long time to be punished from an online game, I know I was giving many opportunities but I was not anticipating a permanent ban. I guess I can't let go of this because I played ~1500 normal games and probably ~500 ranked games. So 2000 games, is a lot of time spent and I lost all that time and effort. I know it is all my fault and no one else's, I accept full responsibility. But the punishment just seems so severe, because I never "intentionally trolled" or feed, I always cared about winning and I guess I just cared to much.

I'm also upset because no one from riot is speaking with me on a personal level, even though I have attempted to speak with one of them so many times. I understand that I am labeled as an "offender", but I am still a person with feelings, and the fact that they are treating me as a case number is rather hurtful.

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

bumparoo

notanxj9smurf

02-02-2013

they use copy-paste responses because they cannot possibly personalize every single support ticket. nothing would ever get done that way.

MidWKing

02-02-2013

Just make a new account man, I feel for you and all but its not gonna happen

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Definition of PERMANENT
: continuing or enduring without fundamental or marked change

The stats on reformed permabanned players suggest a really low turn out as well. However if you're really set on playing just make a new account.

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

I may end up just starting over, but the fact that I lose all the memorabilia such as victorious jarvan (my favorite champion of all time, and the only reason I played nearly 400 ranked games season 1 just to reach that 1520 mark). I had legacy skins and all that jazz, so there is a lot of emotion and sentiment attached to that account that only ~2000 hours of time can explain.

And to put 2000 hours of time into something, have it taken away, and the only response I get is copy pasted, it makes me feel like less than a person. That they don't even care about me, I know they don't and I'm not asking them to, but it feels like I have a giant pit in my stomach even after all this time.

Ganks for Spanks

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidWKing View Post
Just make a new account man, I feel for you and all but its not gonna happen
I just want to say thank you for your empathy.