Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I really wish I could hide my match history

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lusty Xenomorph

Recruiter

02-02-2013

It keeps stopping me from playing, that and being busy.

I'm so ridiculously bad I get embarrassed by it very easily... People look at it and instantly hate me. I'm trying to get better but until that happens I really wish I could hide it.

Mister Oinke

02-02-2013

That's how I feel about ranked except it's elo/divisions

Lusty Xenomorph

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
Jmbomb:
That's how I feel about ranked except it's elo/divisions

I'm level 28 so I don't know about that yet.

The Metagame

02-02-2013

I wish I could hide # of Normal game wins.

Mass

02-02-2013

If people are looking at your history and hating you at 28, then screw em. You have nothing to hide, if they're that into the game they have to search you up they're being absurd.

Jurr

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Who's hating you? Is it people on your friends list?

Losing matches is just as much a part of this game as winning matches is. It's bound to happen and people shouldn't be talking trash about your losses. Just learn from your mistakes in the games you lost in and if you want to get better at the game, keep playing!

MaR10s

02-02-2013

Nobody cares about your match history.

True story.

Just game on.

CombustablePanda

02-02-2013

Haters going to hate.

Seriously, if someone is so petty that they have to go through your match history then they aren't worth anyone's time.

Lusty Xenomorph

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Quote:
Mass:
If people are looking at your history and hating you at 28, then screw em. You have nothing to hide, if they're that into the game they have to search you up they're being absurd.

Or I'm just reallllly bad.

Quote:
Jurr:
Who's hating you? Is it people on your friends list?

Losing matches is just as much a part of this game as winning matches is. It's bound to happen and people shouldn't be talking trash about your losses. Just learn from your mistakes in the games you lost in and if you want to get better at the game, keep playing!

Yeah, well... I'm trying to get better but it doesn't seem like I'm progressing very much.

Quote:
The Metagame:
I wish I could hide # of Normal game wins.

Why's that?

Quote:
MaR10s:
Nobody cares about your match history.

True story.

Just game on.

I kind of care about it, well I care about it after I realized people were looking at it. If I get a kill in game I consider myself having done good and to not get upset about anything else in the game... others do not feel the same.

Quote:
CombustablePanda:
Haters going to hate.

Seriously, if someone is so petty that they have to go through your match history then they aren't worth anyone's time.

...I suppose.

Infusan

02-02-2013

i like the pictures you add to all your posts