Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WinglessFox

02-02-2013

Hey GD, I main support. Mostly soraka,sona. I have heard and seen alot of people playing leona support. I was thinking about saving up for her. What are her pro's and con's?
Thanks.

P.S. I only have 775 IP, I have a long way to go =_=

WinglessFox

02-02-2013

Bump, need answers (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Akintunde

02-02-2013

She is a kill-lane support, as opposed to Sona and Soraka's I'm going to hang out and poke the **** out of you while keeping my mate a live. In my opinion, Leona has fewer room for errors, but is fairly easy to pick up. With a well-timed gank or just by yourself, she can keep them in place long enough for your ally to pick up the kill. Definitely worth owning, though.

Edit: lol they censored "krap?"

Darkrai GG

02-02-2013

leona is a good bursty tank support. Play her tank and your team will love you for the AoE and stuns she drops. be warned she is a skill shot champ. the 2 you mentioned earlier are target champs so watch yourself.

WinglessFox

02-02-2013

Thanks, Akintunde! I was really needing some answers ^_^

PsionicApe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

She is fun to jungle (does that help?).

Akintunde

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzoTheCloaked View Post
leona is a good bursty tank support. Play her tank and your team will love you for the AoE and stuns she drops. be warned she is a skill shot champ. the 2 you mentioned earlier are target champs so watch yourself.
Definitely this. Build her tanky and be prepared to die so that your team may live. Also, I don't know if I'd call Sona a target champ

WinglessFox

02-02-2013

Thanks for the info~
I really want her now :O

DianasGotSwag

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akintunde View Post
Definitely this. Build her tanky and be prepared to die so that your team may live. Also, I don't know if I'd call Sona a target champ
I wack defense Masteries on her and try for some early health items too just so she can soak up a little bit more damage.

E>W>Q maxing her W first, her q last. That's just what I do.

MTaur

02-02-2013

She's sort of like hard mode Taric with more CC, more tankiness, and no heals. She's really all-in. There is no sending a stun by carrier pigeon with her and letting MF drop bullets on them from afar. (Well, there's her ult, but that has a longer cooldown.)

So... everything you do with her has to be worth it, or you're kind of screwed. If you can handle that, then she can be good, but there are times when you want to stun and run, but you can't because you're not Taric. In the end, Taric is more likely to be good in more situations, but Leona can be a little better in some situations - usually ones where you have to lock down one priority target for three seconds.