Do you like the new ranking system?

Yes. 18 30.00%
No. 26 43.33%
I just miss the old Ranked system . 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Anyone Miss ELO and the Old ranked system? (Poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All In

02-02-2013

These changes to the ranked system sound like they are having disastrously negative reviews. At all skill levels.

Feels stagnant, unrewarding, and difficult to progress along the given ladder. At least it was kind of nice in the past, being 100 more elo than usually for even a week.

Also I don't get the logic behind them concealing player win-rates, it was one of my favorite things look at and use to develop skill with. I've often asked my self "Why is ____ winning more with a worse KDA" Oh perhaps because he builds sturdy? But now I could never use someones technique and win-rate to my advantage.

I feel like RIOT's trying to make things less transparent by concealing match-making rating to blend players who don't belong. Also by hiding success and fail rates. And furthermore by assigning us to tiers and divisions to make us feel closer to each other in skill level than may actually be the case.

gg Top

02-02-2013

q_q more

CarePoliceLoL

02-02-2013

Your poll is bad because there is different question in thread title and different question in poll making it confusing.

All In

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarePoliceLoL View Post
Your poll is bad because there is different question in thread title and different question in poll making it confusing.
How the hell did the poll question confuse you? It was certainly straight forward. Are you a person who goes to Wal-Mart looking to buy walls?

gg Top

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy Joey View Post
How the hell did the poll question confuse you? It was certainly straight forward. Are you a person who goes to Wal-Mart looking to buy walls?
yes.

gg Top

02-02-2013

Quote:
Also title is do you miss old elo and ranking system so no would be not miss it and then you said in question do you like the new ranking system and no would be you miss the old system.

DERP

All In

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg Top View Post
Also title is do you miss old elo and ranking system so no would be not miss it and then you said in question do you like the new ranking system and no would be you miss the old system.

DERP
So I can't ask a question for my poll that's different than the title?
Sorry when I make a poll I expect that people read the poll question.

That's like being confused that Starbucks sells tea when because they're a coffee shop.

Jurr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

It's a new system to many of us and theres many people out there that just don't like change. I'm going to actually give it a chance (for more then a few hours/days) rather then making a decision on it now.

gg Top

02-02-2013

Quote:
So I can't ask a question for my poll that's different than the title?
Sorry when I make a poll I expect that people read the poll question.

That's like being confused that Starbucks sells tea when because they're a coffee shop.
You are using examples that have nothing to do with the topic.
You advertised Starbucks, but you really sold tea with your poll question.
Are you stupid?

CarePoliceLoL

02-02-2013

Quote:
Because YES I miss the old elo system so my answer to your thread question is YES but my answer to your poll question is NO I don't like the new ranking system.

So I can accidentally assume that the question in your poll is the same as in thread title, which is true for 99,99% of polls in GD but somehow not for your poll.