Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I knew eventually I'd get a warning from tribunal but every case has a common link.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964

02-02-2013

Quote:
Lleara:
I did break the rules with my language

Seeing that people report for such puny reasons makes me wish we would be back in the 2000 where everyone was cursing, swearing and calling others names and people either not cared at all or just laughed at the ones pretending to be offended by someone calling them a "noob".

Why does this game have a language filter AND an option to report for bad language?

Scarefish

Recruiter

02-02-2013

Report them. Even if you were across the line, a toxic player is a toxic player.

Leara is a Ninja

02-02-2013

Quote:
IS1d2488507ec964:
Seeing that people report for such puny reasons makes me wish we would be back in the 2000 where everyone was cursing, swearing and calling others names and people either not cared at all or just laughed at the ones pretending to be offended by someone calling them a "noob".

Why does this game have a language filter AND an option to report for bad language?

I play with filter on ironically just too lazy to turn it off. But if someone threatens to afk or feed or to report me I'll let them know they're being an idiot and I don't really care if they afk or report me.

Quote:
Xtreme2252:
Report them. Even if you were across the line, a toxic player is a toxic player.

I figure eventually someone else will since this is a report happy game. Not the type to fight fire with fire.

Ben B0t

02-02-2013

Many, many, MANY games have duos in them. Not always can you tell.
If you were being a jerk, don't blame it on other people for simply notifying riot of your actions.
Try using your card as a way to better yourself.
"Don't play with duos" doesn't really qualify as an improvement imo.

Also, for the millionth time, tribunal only shows a few cases, you have to be reported a LOT to get on there.

Leara is a Ninja

02-02-2013

Quote:
Yoaisha:
Many, many, MANY games have duos in them. Not always can you tell.
If you were being a jerk, don't blame it on other people for simply notifying riot of your actions.
Try using your card as a way to better yourself.
"Don't play with duos" doesn't really qualify as an improvement imo.

Also, for the millionth time, tribunal only shows a few cases, you have to be reported a LOT to get on there.

True but I'm not the type to start an argument or call someone out. I end up breaking the rules with my language after I've been threatened or something along that lines.

The main point of the thread is just the common link that duos in ranked tend to provoke others and threaten to report or afk. I really see no need to let people walk all over me and bite my tongue. I don't do it in person and I don't feel the need to do it on a game either.