Need ranked 3v3 solo q 5v5 is ****ed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrinkCoffe

02-02-2013

When the 4 other players you get is luck if they are not ****ing idiots your ****ed need 3v3 solo q

mendeleyev

02-02-2013

you would rather take your chanced with 2 other people than 4 other people? in 3v3, it only takes one bad play or one bad partner to throw a game. in 5v5, you can carry a bad partner.

DrinkCoffe

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeleyev View Post
you would rather take your chanced with 2 other people than 4 other people? in 3v3, it only takes one bad play or one bad partner to throw a game. in 5v5, you can carry a bad partner.
Ok your adc your support has 7 daeths at 10 min their adc has 6 kills you can carry that? haha **** that you can

mendeleyev

02-02-2013

Don't be so mad. you will win more. It is a teamgame. If you are falling behind in lane, you need to get your mid to come help you shut down their ADC.

Earlier tonight i was in a game, supporting, and me and my ADC had 1 kill by 10 minutes. We lost our tower in 10 minutes. We were up against a vayne and teemo sharing bot lane. teemo was getting fed. It took one gank for us to turn it around.

being behind can be very very frustrating, but you need to keep a cool head to make good decisions.

Sometimes, it is not about carrying, it is about cooperating.

I was in yet another game forced into jungling. I was getting counter jungled so hard by a darius. I was so behind it was pathetic at least three levels behind. But, a few good -SMART- stick and move style plays and we were back in business.

When you are losing, you wait until the enemy team makes their own mistakes and punish them hard. You will often find when they are winning, they get cocky and try doing outrageous things.

I have played about 500-600 3v3 normals. You do NOT want random partners. The only benefit of 3v3 ranked is that you can ban teemo, singed, darius, xin zhao - the biggest problems on 3v3. but a few stupid plays and you are out of luck. Have just ONE bad partner, you are done for. get aced at level 18? Yeah, if you didn't kill at least two of them, you are going to lose everything up to the nexus turret.

But, just rage and downvote me. that is cool too.

Rav1d

05-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeleyev View Post
And you really think that's any different for 5v5? How about I'll play singed top and you feed me 5 kills and we'll see who wins that game