Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How is getting points even possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinoy Ako

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=34184931#post34184931

divinesavior54

02-02-2013

Yeah i Zaltec i hear ya. i play whatever the team doesn't want and try my best to carry with what i got. Just got real seeing me win 8 points a game and loose 27 on a loss. figure if i loose another one i will be demoted down a tier.

Gamblinpriest

02-02-2013

Better get compensated for this mess as well. People are all excited about S3 and getting off to the right foot to be slapped in the face for 1 loss when they won 3.

XAlFias

02-02-2013

@Riot why did you people even make the change ? did we players wanted that from you ? did we force you ? Why do you people keep making things more and more complicated day by day ? reducing item powers , unwanted nerfs , super expensive "legendary" skin (okay , offtopic) , changing the ENTIRE ranked system without taking our votes . Why o' why ? I'm just lvl 25 and who knows what more changes you guys are gonna make when i hit 30 .....this is not a rage post or a complain , simply my opinion

Now i know the true meaning of the saying ---> "If it ain't broken , don't fix it "

divinesavior54

02-02-2013

Hopefully they will figure all of this out soon so we all can enjoy the ranked system again. I really think they will square this all away especially since this was day one. Good luck to everyone in season 3!