Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How is getting points even possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

divinesavior54

02-02-2013

Today i played 5 games, won 4 straight by the skin of my teeth got 30 points for the 4 wins which is kind of slow but i can deal with that. The issue i am having is on my loss i got nailed 27 points. so now my i only have 3 points. i would have to have like a 90 % win rate with all my games and that would still take forever. How can you ever get up a tier? if it takes a 80% win ratio to even come out possitive? I think i am done with the ranked now its not because if i loose i will probably drop out of silver 1. so if someone afks you have to win 4 to make up for that 1 person. Thats total ****. This should at least be more reasonable. It took me 4 45 min games to get the 30 and 1 25 minute ass beating to loose it all. i thought i would loose about 10 or 12 even 15 is ok but 27 points when it takes that long to get. If anyone has a solution besides pray you have 4 competent players with you at all times and the other team always gets the shaft. which wouldn't even be fun annyhow. I hope someone has a solution besides never loose.

sepetaiya

02-02-2013

Yegg is looking into this right now and they will fix it, we hope...

Rak Wraithraisér

02-02-2013

same things happened to, man these guys are so unprofessional in their explanation

divinesavior54

02-02-2013

I love playing this game and don't hope ranked que's come down to this. Thanks sepetaiya for the response

Firzenion

02-02-2013

i thought that something as big as changing how people play ranked games from now on would have taken a lot of time to successfully create and use. but honestly with everything thats been going on in the game and forums the whole thing feels like it was made up on the fly and they worked on it for like a week and said here ya go. the d1 divisions of your group are going to be some of the worst games you've ever played before and even when you win it will only take about 2 or 3 losses to demote you. i just dont even know anymore.

Zaltec

02-02-2013

Yea i won 4 games was at 70 points lost one dropped to 25 lost another one was at 0
then won 3 more got to 50 lost one down to 18

Zaltec

02-02-2013

Thank god i carry enough games I havent been demoted yet

OneVendetta

02-02-2013

Quote:
sepetaiya:
Yegg is looking into this right now and they will fix it, we hope...

He already said its working as intended, just the very first few games were bugged. Enjoy ur new ranked system.

TheRxkuss

02-02-2013

Yeah the exact same thing just happened to me. I won four games in a row and made 35 LP but just barely lost my first one and lost half of that.

bobbie joe2

02-02-2013

Quote:
OneVendetta:
He already said its working as intended, just the very first few games were bugged. Enjoy ur new ranked system.

Wrong, he said there are problems with it and they're working to fix it right now. You should try reading forums seeing as it's right in front of you.