Renekton and Xin Zhao.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRiddum

02-02-2013

Xin is a very strong jungle right now. probably the best on their is.

Cheeto101

02-02-2013

Najin Sword super smart, picking 2 champs with shred so spray and pray demolishes the enemy team.

Mr Popadopalus

02-02-2013

Someone is watching OGN.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
Xin is high on offense, but very low on defense, and he only does damage if he actually builds it.
And he has no way to escape from you.
Are you retarded? Look what his ult does.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper Blood View Post
Are you retarded? Look what his ult does.
Are you retarded?
Look at what his ult does.
It doesn't do anything.
The buff doesnt last long enough to matter, and he still dies instantly anyways when the whole team he just knocked away turns back on him.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aheadatime View Post
you just watched the tourney game, in which the winning team used a renek and xin successfully, top and jungle respectively. i would assume your emotionally heightened state is causing irrational thinking. these champs are both strong champs, but to say that they are OP due to pros doing what they do best with champs doesn't hold weight.
If it was only 1 game, I would understand, but it isn't. Gambit gaming used too, and you know Gambit gaming only use OP champs like they said. They don't give a **** and if you ask them what champion is OP they will say. Look Alex Ich AMA and you will see that he even tell that Ryze( his favorite champion btw) is OP. I trust them because they study this game a lot, they practice a lot and they win dominating with them.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
Are you retarded?
Look at what his ult does.
It doesn't do anything.
The buff doesnt last long enough to matter, and he still dies instantly anyways when the whole team he just knocked away turns back on him.
You just confirmed that you are retarded. Not gonna reply you anymore.

Ephringael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Renekton has no passive bro. Just four skills.

UP

Edit: I sincerely hope Renekton does not get nerfed. Season 3 finally made him useful as something more than a meatshield late game. However, he is an extremely early game champion. I concede some tweaking may be called for.

Charlie Martel

02-02-2013

In the current meta they probably are a bit too strong. Gambit Gaming say they play whatever champs they consider broken, and in IEM Katowice they relied heavily on Renekton and Xin Zhao. They have a better understanding of this game than any one of us.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Martel View Post
In the current meta they probably are a bit too strong. Gambit Gaming say they play whatever champs they consider broken, and in IEM Katowice they relied heavily on Renekton and Xin Zhao. They have a better understanding of this game than any one of us.
This! Why don't people believe them?