How bout nerfing this nidalee spear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Now I did say that the spear is what really makes Nidalee unique but it's definitely true that she has a ton of other things going for her: ungankable, incredible sustain, free terrain hopping, massive damage, can be tanky.

JustAPerson

02-04-2013

I love when people try to say nidalee's spear costs a lot of mana. It doesn't. It's 50/60/70/80/90, which means it costs less than most of the skills in the game. Sure, every 6 seconds for even 50/60 mana(in the early game, when it matters most. The mana cost/mana pool ratio stays mostly the same) anyway.) is decent, but her base mana and mana regen are good enough that she's going to be able to cast it often enough, without even considering mana items, potions, runes, and masteries, all of which can get significant boosts when combined. Even if she maxes it by level 9(which most people don't seem to do, because the heal is important), it's 90 mana per spear with a pool of 625. And really, what nidalee doesn't grab a tear or a philo stone, or something else like that? The heal is expensive though, I'll agree with that.

Tyrese77

02-04-2013

I dont think the spear Damage should be nerfed i thnk that the CD should be increased nid isnt nid without the spear and she sucks otherwise but late game spears are a Op Turnaround tool and she can toss em to fast it needs like a 10-15sec Cd (not sure how long it is now) Most team fights last about 10-20 sec and in that time nid throws like 3-4 spears(Again not completely sure) thats a spear for almost the whole enemy team. And ik u might say dodge but who is thinking about that with xin or darius in your face during a team fight? Not me!!