How bout nerfing this nidalee spear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

02-02-2013

they just need to increase the mana cost so if she missed some spears she goes out of mana

Oz SammyD X

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnaraq View Post
Nidalee would be absolute **** without her spear.
That's what noob Nidalees say, if you think that her spear makes her good then you simply suck with Nidalee, I bet you think AP Nidalee is better than AD right? Lol noob....

laxjoh

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
they just need to increase the mana cost so if she missed some spears she goes out of mana
This is already true...

Nidalee does not need a nerf. Her spears are super easy to dodge. You just side step or stay behind minions and you've just prevented her from ever using spears. She's in a bush so you can't see? Buy some extra wards. Are people really that clueless in utilizing the item shop/your positioning to the full extent to your advantage?

And also, yes AD Nidalee is much more dangerous than AP Nidalee. It's just in lower ELO's people don't know how to dodge it or how to deal with Nidalee so they just go AP Nida and spam Spears to kill. I played Nidalee as support. Sure it does a lot of damage if hit at full distance but Nidalee's run out of mana fast if spamming skills and she can't hit you with the spears if you are behind minion waves between you and her.

CoconutMan1528

02-03-2013

The spears are very easy to dodge. As a fairly avid Nidalee player (and with good aim as well) I still find that players are able to counteract them. Build magic resist. Stay behind minions. The spear does a lot of damage, but not 700 damage at level 5. No way does it do that much damage. Nidalee is easily countered-tanks people, hard CC, getting focused in team fights. A good Nidalee player knows how t land a spear. Nidalee's spears are supposed to do damage. She is not overpowered, nor are her spears, though their damage is very high.

Morbidanimosity

02-03-2013

I used to play nidalee quite a bit, her spears are insanely hard to land, especially if theres a minion wave in the way,
its the hardest skillshot to land in the game, so it makes sense that if you land it that it should be rewarding

Shukarhazh

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSir View Post
I'm not saying that the damage at max range needs to be nerfed, I just think that a spear should be doing 300 damage at level 5 when it's only at 700 range instead of 600 damage. But this does not annoy me more than invisible spears.
I'll admit, I overlooked this when I first saw this post. But reading through this thread... HOLY **** the obliviousness. Spear should only hit its ultra-painful max damage at max range. Currently it hits max at shorter range. This requires fixing.

adc

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
I'll admit, I overlooked this when I first saw this post. But reading through this thread... HOLY **** the obliviousness. Spear should only hit its ultra-painful max damage at max range. Currently it hits max at shorter range. This requires fixing.
It scales up from 100% to 250% linearly (I assume) from the max range. Nidalee can walk backwards and increase the percentage, and that's probably why it hurts more.

Just learn to dodge it.

Silverhatred

02-03-2013

It only does 1k after void staff lich bane and deathcap + max range.

Chukwu

02-04-2013

Olaf..... Throw axes until she gets impatient then when she comes into cougar form just smash your E key...... And while doing this it's not that hard to stand behind minions lol.
Darius does well too with the pull and the DUNKKK :P

Hippodotamus

02-04-2013

A Mid Nid 2 shot me as a bit adc Kog with her spear. So much fun and all had a good laugh. But that's the only thing she can do. If u take away the spear, she has nothing else.