How bout nerfing this nidalee spear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

The spear is the whole point to playing Nidalee. Pass.

Sniping people with 1K damage spears from angles you did not see them coming from is extremely satisfying- and incidentally, also extremely difficult to do. Try playing her yourself if you think it's too strong, I am sure you'll see it's not as easy as it looks.

laxjoh

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
Try to dodge that **** when she's hitting you from a bush or the other side of a wall genius.
Read the entire post and stop sucking at the game genius. I mention how to deal with bush spears and from wall spears. Map vision and not being stupid with your positioning

Honestly only people I see complain about Nida spears/Cho Ruptures/etc are people who don't even think or make attempts to prevent it from happening. I'm assuming you don't get pink wards against Eve and don't put extra wards for extra map vision against Shaco jungle too.\
---
Also in laning phase, it's easy if she's a bush stalker like she SHOULD be doing. Stay behind minions and if there are little minions, move. Try to predict it coming aka ALWAYS assume she is readying her spears to you.

mendeleyev

02-02-2013

I dodge nidalee spears all day long.

Play against her enough and you will know how often she does it, and where it will be thrown.

Bait the spears, bait them hard!

izuul

02-02-2013

dude just dont get hit by the spear... its slow is blocked by minions pretty easy to predict... just ward bushes and know where she is and its not hard to dodge also if your running away from her dont run in a straight line cause you just powering up the spear when it hits you

Chopinator

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeleyev View Post
Bait the spears, bait them hard!
Bait a spear every 6 seconds........ ummm k.

I think a slight increase in the cool down would suffice. Perhaps make it 10-15 seconds. A 1 K nuke every 6 seconds (regardless of how easy it is to dodge) is absurd.

The Best Soraka

02-02-2013

Nid doesn't need her spear nerf'd, Nid's spear in a way her ult, even though most would argue that her cougar form is her ult. But honestly her cougar form doesn't really do any major damage besides her Q which is dependent on the opponents missing health, and even then its kinda iffy, her cougar is really for chasing down those people fleeing.

Cause when I usually play Nid I cougar to chase them only to pop up and hit them with a spear to finish them off. Her spear is the real damage dealing in AP Nid. Feel free to correct me other Nid players if you use her cougar form for damaging dealing somehow.

*****dude just dont get hit by the spear... its slow is blocked by minions pretty easy to predict... just ward bushes and know where she is and its not hard to dodge also if your running away from her dont run in a straight line cause you just powering up the spear when it hits you*****

^ That is exactly when I pop out of cougar to hit them with a spear is when they run in a straight line ROFL.

laxjoh

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopinator View Post
Bait a spear every 6 seconds........ ummm k.

I think a slight increase in the cool down would suffice. Perhaps make it 10-15 seconds. A 1 K nuke every 6 seconds (regardless of how easy it is to dodge) is absurd.
You realize how quickly Nidalee runs out of mana if she's spamming those spears? So yes.. bait the spears every 6 seconds. 90% of the times when laning against Nidalee, you should be behind minion waves from where she's standing anyways making it near impossible for it to hit you.

So Nida runs out of mana quick, her spears are the easiest skill to dodge in the game, and you have minions as shield. It's not rocket science.

adc

02-02-2013

A 1k nuke on a short CD that only actually does 1k damage if it hits at the longest range. It's a small hitbox that's rather easily dodged.

Drakojan

02-02-2013

Play Wukong. Have your clone tank it. GG. Or Annie. You can dodge a spear every two minutes or so.

Lucroarna

02-02-2013

I think it's sad how no one except for 2 people actually read the OP's post.