Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crs Odile

02-02-2013

guys i know u might hate me for this but..............

Riot i mean , akali really needs something , she´s so op
you cant kill her when she has like 5 kills , her attacks are so op
and i dont mean when she´s in group i mean when shes alone or in group
you really need to make her a litte weaker , i cant stand an akali alone
her invisible camp makes her super op , so please do something
i mean it.............

MaoKush

02-02-2013

don't feed her, or counter her and gg

Emperor Kefka

02-02-2013

Just dealt with an Akali, was pretty easy, although she was decently fed. Was your team comp pretty squishy cause she can single out a squishy champ pretty easily by bursting them down with her ulty.

Yiff friendly

02-02-2013

Alright. I don't know what elo (If elo is a thing anymore) That people still think Akali is OP..

1: Step one. (If you are laning against her.) Harass the **** out of her. She is an assassin and she is squishy. She will take damage from harass and it is highly effective before she hits lvl 6.

2: Have some CC on the team. A stun, suppress, even a mega slow (Like wither.) Makes it really hard for her to get to your carries, and allows her to be nuked down; as she remains fairly squishy for the entire game.

3: Pink eye, or vision wards. How bout that, you can see her while she is in her shroud. Further more, surprising Akali with a hidden vision ward often nets you a free kill while she sits in her bubble and waits for her CDs. Half the time you attack her for the first time while she is suppose to be invisible, they don;t even realize they are being nuked or poked to death inside the bubble.

4: She is very balanced and has had enough done to her already. Anymore would just make her a walking free kill for any bruiser with a black cleaver.

mendeleyev

02-02-2013

here is the thing about Akali, you have to be really good with her for her to be anything.

akali will win a game, or akali will throw a game. She is always at one of those sides.

Ippiki Okami

02-02-2013

Akali doesn't need anything done to her.

Stealth detection needs something done.

HackShin

02-02-2013

Step 1: Play Lee Sin.
Step 2: Mash the E When you are in her bubble.
Step 3: Profit.

laxjoh

02-02-2013

I fail to see how Akali is OP. Her kit is great at what she does; bursting down carries very quickly. She's an assassin after all. You want to know how to deal with her? Don't feed her, don't get Q'd and IF you get Q'd don't get hit by an AA or her E. Simple as that. Best way to shut down Akali is early before she turns 6. You can zone her well mid by outfarming her and poking her. When she turns 6, that's when she becomes most deadly. Even then, you can still do well against her.

Akali is not OP. Most people who say she is OP simply don't know Akali and don't know how to lane against her. Now if the player you went against is simply better than you, then they will likely beat you with just about any champion. Akali, even fed, is very easy to kill.

NeedleMouse

02-02-2013

Buy an oracles