Anyone feeling Runescape nostalgia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Znt

02-02-2013

we pay to pk

Mister Oinke

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero94 View Post
and I went back for like 2 weeks and tried to kill revenants but every 10-20 mins a pk clan shows up or a higher level kills you and it's pointless...that game is really ****ed up now...only good thing is skilling...OH WAIT 80% of the game (literally 80%) is bots

6u3ssWh0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

i remember having to go 2 wildy so i could mine rune ore

first time i got pked in wildy was at lvl 10 when someone told me charcoal was valuable and only could be found in wildy...

after going in 30+ lvls i just got ultra gangbanged

Think God

02-02-2013

the 0nly difference now is it doesnt show ur elo.. who cares

Kenny12153

02-02-2013

Those feels!

Zoram

02-02-2013

lol! the day half the player base quit the game? Yeah that was one the saddest days in gaming history.

season 3 launch, not as bad, but the fact that no one did anything to disable ranked as soon as the flood of flaws came in was what really did it.

Aomines

02-02-2013

Speaking of Runescape.

Jagex is considering releasing an '06 server or something of the likes. Oh my god.

Alexa

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desaicedancer View Post
Speaking of Runescape.

Jagex is considering releasing an '06 server or something of the likes. Oh my god.
DO want.

Although the back stepping was so ridic back then.

VictusOmnis

02-02-2013

Them memories of players bringing newbies to touch the wine north of Falador. Then they keep closing the door in your face and watch you get pummeled by those mad priests...

Good times.

I quit in 2010 I believe. I actually had an online friend be paying membership for my account lol... I started up RS again about a month ago and everything felt so different. It just doesn't have that magic like before for me.

Jungle God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

YUP +1.. removal of the wilderness EOC ... and now divisions for league RIP LEAGUE 2/1/2013