Riot's Support fraud, EXPOSED!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybroxis

02-01-2013

I have tried so extremely hard to find a way to react to the Tribunal punishments time and again, and though I may have had a bad game here and there, I was NOT a toxic player - in fact, if you look through the reports, you will find literally no viable reasons; much of the time you'll even find them swearing about me calling them a name (though I didn't XD) or merely (in the last case) because I was "annoying," meaning they were mad I had stomped them in lane, because I said literally nothing offensive, and cussed not at all.

But that's not even the worst part, that every single time I was banned because of these faulty, shaky cases "built" against me using this automated system. Whenever I asked in the support section as to why exactly I was being banned for these reports, I would recieve no straight answer, only the same kind of monotone response you'd expect from an answering machine. And now I finally know why I could never get any reasons I had been banned before, as to what I needed to improve. They ARE machines.

You see, I just recieved the last ban on a long list of bans built against me because of the people in my low elo with no justification but plenty of time to cast accusations at players with good to moderate scores and mostly neutral language. However, when I went to complain to the support, as the most recent and final case was not justified in any way shape or form.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6166280/
(most recent case)

I recieved the exact same answer, phrased in the exact same way, 2 times in a row. First I would ask my question and plead my case, next I would recieve the speel about how my banning was justified because I had been banned (not at all what I asked - I wanted to know why the damn banning was justified!), then I would something (anything) else, and I would recieve a short sentence from some person or another that again was EXACTLY the same in both instances. I am currently testing a third time to see if this is actually how RioT handles their complaints, through automated bots. It could even mean that the Tribunal system itself is run in much the same way, with players making their judgements (flawed or not) and Riot not giving a second glance to any of them, just running them through the system until a certain number has been reached, after which point, regardless of the qualitative aspect of their bans being considered, it dumps them face first into the shredder, and inhuman, ghastly system to be sure, if true. And my evidence seems to indicate, unfortunately, its verity.

Here is the first case:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...#/satisfaction

Here is the second case:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/5037927

As you can see, the responses in both are EXACTLY the same, with different "people" (really just names that could have been pulled from a database) replying with the exact same statement in the exact same manner.

I want justice Riot, and you will give it to me, even if I have to start a storm at your feet, because I am no little Zoidberg to scuttle into the thresher at a flick of your wrist. I will fight this until you give me a well-thought out and reasonable answer. If you're right, that's great! But so far, I have not been given literally any feedback on what I was doing wrong after each banning, as it does not tell you the reason for the ban, the descriptions are most of the time lacking (and the ones I found were lacking of reason), and I'm not given any reasons by your robot support "staff."

Hell, I have nothing to lose. What are you gonna do, permanently ban me again? You've already taken my money and my time, then destroyed it all because you don't give a **** about how well the reporting system works at low elo. So once again, I have nothing to lose - but I do not want revenge or anything of the sort. I only want justice in what you call the fields of "justice." So show me what you've been preaching, else be exposed for the hypocritical bureaucracy I've found you to be.

SimplyAlive

02-02-2013

Your case is an obvious punish.(match 1,4 & 5 in particular) What do you expect Riot to tell you?
Man up and take responsibility for your actions. If you don't see the reason, then that is the exact reason why you were permabanned.

Getsuei

02-02-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3074298

You can follow the original thread there.

Kantala

02-02-2013

You may call it support fraud, but I call it something else.

You're refusing to accept the fact that we don't want jerks in our game.

Stop.
Being.
A.
Jerk.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

1 4 and 5 are the reasons you got punished. The support team at Riot consists of real people, not bots. Thing is, those real people only have a functioning mouse and 3 working keys on their keyboards: ctrl, c and v.

Xtreme2252

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Report Cho for intentionally feeding? Isn't that his ultimate?

mendeleyev

02-02-2013

Pro tip.

Don't call people R-tards.

I usually hit punish on that.

Tegakari

02-02-2013

This is why I don't like using Tribunal anymore. Everyone just falls into the trap of voting how they think others will, regardless of what the reported player actually deserves.

4 and 5 were just long conversations. Everyone was in on it. I don't believe the game to have been made more toxic by any one player, plus the reported one wasn't even the one to start it. Everyone was raging at each other; it makes no sense to punish someone as if they were a child. If someone is being ganged up on in chat or isn't arguing back, then punishing makes sense.

Perma ban for those 5 games is ridiculous. This community is just illogically PC. Last time I checked I had about a 90% score on Tribunal. And some of those guys definitely did not deserve a punish.

Everyone's just going for the percentage. Tribunal is a game that has absolutely nothing at all to do with justice or fairness. Btw I've never once been punished, not raging or anything. It just doesn't make sense, bad system and everyone who thinks it works is deluded.

Ada Wong

02-02-2013

I AGREE some of Riots Support reps do not deserve to be working for riot I am sure I really can't call them out but in the past I am very disstaisified with support.

While I accept some of the suspensions on the past in my account, all they did in 3 cases Iwas suspended due to lots of trolls and a fail tribunal is copy pasta the same exact message to my tickets filed few weeks to months apart and there was videos, and logs to prove trolls I never said a single swear word meanwhile my entire team in most games I was reported in were cursing and using really hateful language.

Did riot do anything or answer anything no copy-pasta and it needs to stop I call it Riot being a failure.

coheedrocks72

02-03-2013

I dont think he deserved a permaban but you should be punished for 1 4 and 5 for calling people *******