My Thoughts on the "Goth Annie"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokensky369

02-02-2013

I have been trying to collect all the Annie skins for a while now without breaking the bank to achieve this. The only Annie's I am missing are "Prom Queen Annie", "FrankenTibbers Annie", and "Goth Annie". I have been waiting for the few skins left to go on sale and the "FrankenTibbers Annie" to be resold if possible. When I first heard from the league client that the "Goth Annie" was going to be sold separately I was ecstatic, but shortly after I was disappointed when the post was recalled.

NeeksNaman said, "To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity."

In my opinion I feel there is no other way to compensate for the disappointment I am now feeling, but I understand and accept that you will keep the skin exclusive to the pack only. Hopefully you won't disappoint the many of us who were excited again. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Brokensky369

XElement

Sënuch

02-02-2013

They could have handled this situation in a couple ways from the very beginning:

1. Ask the community first what they thought about Goth Annie being released outside of the Bundle. Then make a statement that Goth Annie would be released if the community agreed.
-No real problems with this

2. Not ask the community, make the statement that Goth Annie would be released and stick to their guns about it.
-Only people who would QQ are those who bought Goth Annie already from the Bundle.

Instead they took option 3

3. Not ask the community, make the statement that Goth Annie would be released, then went back on their statement because the community responded negatively toward it.
-Only people who would QQ are those who were told that Goth Annie would be released.

Either way, options 2 or 3 would have caused someone to cry.

Option 1 would have been the best way if Riot didn't want people crying.
Option 2 would have been best market-wise if they stuck to their guns.
Option 3 was just a mess as you see, but like I said we are all prone to mistakes.

XElement

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sënuch View Post
They could have handled this situation in a couple ways from the very beginning:

1. Ask the community first what they thought about Goth Annie being released outside of the Bundle. Then make a statement that Goth Annie would be released if the community agreed.
-No real problems with this

2. Not ask the community, make the statement that Goth Annie would be released and stick to their guns about it.
-Only people who would QQ are those who bought Goth Annie already from the Bundle.

Instead they took option 3

3. Not ask the community, make the statement that Goth Annie would be released, then went back on their statement because the community responded negatively toward it.
-Only people who would QQ are those who were told that Goth Annie would be released.

Either way, options 2 or 3 would have caused someone to cry.

Option 1 would have been the best way if Riot didn't want people crying.
Option 2 would have been best market-wise if they stuck to their guns.
Option 3 was just a mess as you see, but like I said we are all prone to mistakes.
Option 4.
1350 RP for it.
Orginal owners may still complain, but 1350 is not cheap.
Players have a shot at the skin now for a slightly expensive skin.
Riot makes tons of money.

MrSmileyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

frankentibbers was last years halloween, so it is limited and will not go on sale again. If they ever get that trading tech in is the only way you will get it