Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi art WIP Supports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoapyFork

02-02-2013

Here is the sketch I am doing for the digi art contest. This is my final sketch so I still have a lot of refinement. Nothing here is final.
The idea is that the supports get together in the preseason to have therapy sessions. I threw amumu in the bush because he is a lonely guy. The setting will be mid lane, I just haven't gotten into the background yet

DanRileyCG

02-02-2013

Nice work man! I love your rendition of Blitz specifically, I love the style you employed with him. Looks like a great base, the one thing I'd suggest is perhaps thinning Sona's mid section (just above her hips) a bit, as she looks a tad chunky.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Check out my Lux thread, I just posted it.

SoapyFork

02-02-2013

Thanks! yeah sons is a bit to thick. I have a lot of work to do still haha. I will check it out now