Anyone who considers alistar fair on ARAM is silly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boyahda

02-03-2013

Alistar is very strong in ARAM. I'm glad no one knows this and never picks him in ABAMs.

InvaderZorak

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
TANK TIER LIST:

GOD TIER: Cho
fixed it for u
rupture every 6 seconds with max cdr

PrincessDerpy

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by genericname885 View Post
Alistar is flat out better than Malph in aram, his heals are very strong in the early poke war.
Malph is King Pizza Delivery Man, hits 6 and doesn't afraid of anything.

LrdVprScrpn

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iProbie View Post
I have to say, WQing more than 3 people is pretty devastating

though I'm still practicing the combo..
If there is a malphite on the enemy team and I am Alistar, I like to point out that I can perform his ult about every 12 seconds.

KvarrBrown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn View Post
If there is a malphite on the enemy team and I am Alistar, I like to point out that I can perform his ult about every 12 seconds.
Though After his ult malphite can slow both attack speed and mov speed...

And depending on what your cow's build, you do nothing

FDru

02-04-2013

Quote:
Headbutt range: 650, Pulverize Damage: 240 (.5 AP)

Unstoppable Force range: 1000, 400 damage (1.0 AP)

Have fun getting kited while Malph initiates from halfway across the map.

LrdVprScrpn

02-06-2013

Quote:
Headbutt range: 650, Pulverize Damage: 240 (.5 AP)

Unstoppable Force range: 1000, 400 damage (1.0 AP)

Have fun getting kited while Malph initiates from halfway across the map.
If 1000 if halfway across the map, then 650 is nearly 1/3 of the map. I'll take that in a highly repeatable combo any day.

FDru

02-06-2013

Quote:
If 1000 if halfway across the map, then 650 is nearly 1/3 of the map. I'll take that in a highly repeatable combo any day.
It's not repeatable if you can't get in range of a target in the first place. Unstoppable Force doesn't even require a target.

But the bottom line is that W>Q is not even close to comparable to Malph's ult, and Malph is incredibly strong in his own right. Does way more damage than most tanks, has a spammable ranged slow and completely shuts down AD champs to the point that they might as well be AFK.

LrdVprScrpn

02-07-2013

Quote:
It's not repeatable if you can't get in range of a target in the first place. Unstoppable Force doesn't even require a target.

But the bottom line is that W>Q is not even close to comparable to Malph's ult, and Malph is incredibly strong in his own right. Does way more damage than most tanks, has a spammable ranged slow and completely shuts down AD champs to the point that they might as well be AFK.
How is it not even close to comparable? They functionally are the same thing: Rush forward, and knock enemies into the air around you. I'll give you that it has less damage/utility/range, but to say that they are not even close to comparable is silly, since you JUST COMPARED THEM.

You are taking some hyperbole that I used a joke "I like to point out..." and taking it completely the other direction. If it was crazy for me to say the abilities are identical, it is equally crazy for you to say they are not comparable, especially after you just listed a bunch of stats comparing the two.

FDru

02-07-2013

Quote:
How is it not even close to comparable? They functionally are the same thing: Rush forward, and knock enemies into the air around you. I'll give you that it has less damage/utility/range, but to say that they are not even close to comparable is silly, since you JUST COMPARED THEM.
Fine, they are comparable... but to say they're comparable because I compared them is a bit ridiculous. If I compared an orange to a motorcycle that would not make them comparable.