Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Account Hacked,

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaUltLegend

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Hello, i just cam back on my League account after a little over a month, and my name has been changed, to Ram my Butt. when i went to check purchase history, whoever stole my account spent over 3700 Riot points and all of Influence points. Just wondering if i can get some help from RIOT, in getting some of my stuff back

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-01-2013

You need to open a support ticket, nothing can be done regarding hacked accounts over the forums. Also, though I'm sure you know, make sure you run virus/malware scans, update your anti-virus programs, double check you have your firewalls on, and then change your passwords. All of them.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/anonymous_requests/new

DaUltLegend

Recruiter

02-01-2013

Thanks, yeah i ran all that, and changed all my info, after i found out, just couldnt figure out how to contact Riot. thanks man

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-01-2013

Npnp, good luck with your account!