We have been crying for years about the ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCFXx Avenger

02-01-2013

And now we have a new one; and i think its pretty good. Am i alone? Lets show some support guys. Riot has done a good job. +1

GeeEss

02-01-2013

Yes, you are alone.

chousen

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCFXx Avenger View Post
And now we have a new one; and i think its pretty good. Am i alone? Lets show some support guys. Riot has done a good job. +1
excuse me but what has improved? It is essentially the exact same system but with flashy icons called divisions in between.

Derdy

Recruiter

02-01-2013

I also dont like this new system. it seems to hard to go up in rank (let alone leagues). if you go 2 wins and 1 loss you still net negative points. moving up from a league to the next highest one will take straight wins pretty much

Derdy

Recruiter

02-01-2013

also with the new system I feel like it could encourage more trolling. for example: if someone is at 0 points and at division 5 they have absolutely nothing to lose from losing that game. they could troll and throw the game and not even lose any league points where that could have been a teammate's chance to move up a division or league

zeek0

02-01-2013

I like it. *shrug*

xSeCKSx

02-02-2013

I like some ideas, not all though. When you can hit a tier without fear of falling below the lowest level - it opens up potential griefers at all ratings (bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond) - though not sure if plat/diamond are treated separately.

xXCFXx Avenger

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
I like some ideas, not all though. When you can hit a tier without fear of falling below the lowest level - it opens up potential griefers at all ratings (bronze/silver/gold/plat/diamond) - though not sure if plat/diamond are treated separately.
Riot misled us, you can't fall down Tiers, but you can fall down divisions. Also, there is a difference, the gain/loss of LP is higher than that of elo. And i love it, it was the change i was asking for.