Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

League points not showing after match and massive drops in LP after game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So i been playing the new Ranks and have also been reading on the forums that its bugged but from my understanding i would like to know how after game it gets stuck at calculating league points and that's it..... i would then have to go to my profile just to see me drop 20-30 LP. I don't understand how that makes any sense especially considering how winning only grants 7-15 LP..... Take for instants my last game... I was at 89 LP before the game then we lost and now im at 62. How dose that make sense... why the horrendous drop ? The game before that i was at 72 so i gained 17 ... and lose 27 ? How the hell are you suppose to advance when you win less then what you lost.... I started to day ranked 7th in Silver Division 2 and now how dropped to Silver division 3 ... It also seems like matchmaking is giving me people WAY below my division making everything a gigantic terrible experience..... So please riot Explain to me whats going on and if there is a fix to this when is it going out i don't want to play ranked with such a indecisive system and is just randomly generating a number of LP to give you at the end of the game.

Really just want to know why its lagging after game and not showing how much LP i won/Lost.