I like this new system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carthelan

02-01-2013

Most people are rushing out being all butthurt about losing games and dropping divisions. For those of you who have not played starcraft this is for you. When I started playing I got into the placement matches. Most of the games I got lucky because my drops were well placed. I got put into gold. All of a sudden I was getting smacked around in gold. Guess what happened. my ass got dropped down into low silver.

Now think about this. All day today people have been doing their placement matches. Lots of people are not where they're supposed to be in the tiers so they're pulling other people down. Possibly some of you people weren't even supposed to be placed so high anyways. I don't know. I bet you all that in a week or two it won't be merely so bad because will get situated in their proper seat.

Carthelan

02-01-2013

Bump

GeeEss

02-01-2013

I don't think you understand the situation, it really is nearly impossible to reach 100

GoddessShallah

02-01-2013

I think people never like change, it will take awhile and then the players will come around to it and complain about how long it took Riot to make the changes.

Phattrick

02-01-2013

....Ok, winning 3 games and getting to 25 rating then losing 1 and going back to 2 is not a good ****ing system. fix.

Phattrick

02-01-2013

....So this change was implemented to make fee like players elo gains aren't tiny and insignificant in the scale of the entire elo system? I am four games positive this season, that means that I have gained 0.5....0. ****ING 5 LP per win.....Broken, ****, retarded system.