League of Legends not opening r3d full of errors.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuthorityZero

02-01-2013

Need help identifying the problem with my league of legends client. Whenever I start it up the league of legends icon pops up I then get a Microsoft windows error saying not responding. Need help please.

Filled Of Fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I'm having the exact same problem, ive tried so much, i've even redownloaded the game. PLEASE HELP!

Filled Of Fury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Woops

Filled Of Fury

02-01-2013

Wow!!! Mine just fixed. I left it open and just didnt touch it, just dont click anything and the thingy opens!!!!

AuthorityZero

02-01-2013

I left it open for 15 minutes and never changed. Just a white box on my screen where the league logo is supposed to be as it loads saying Not Responding. Happy happy fun time. And previously had the issue were you dc in game and makes you re download the ENTIRE game to log back in. Getting a tad old Riot.

Drejul

02-01-2013

I try to open LoL, and all it does is show the logo in the middle of my screen. If I try to open LoL again, it asks if I would like to terminate the old LoL..... My LoL won't even open!

EDIT: Just wait.. The patcher will start to patch.

Snp

02-01-2013

Try giving adobe air and your drivers and .net frameworks all updates.

Also try running it as Administrator, that may help.

AuthorityZero

02-01-2013

I've had luck with right clicking and opening as admin, but still get the error when loading a game. I've tried Repair the game re installed itself during a game earlier... And still no red's telling us what to do or even acknowledging us. Love it.