Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Match becomes Normal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anthurnee

02-01-2013

I go into a ranked match, I ban and pick, the whole shebang
the after the game is over, I check my match history and my league standing and it shows up as a Normal Match
what do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-01-2013

I have to double check of course, but you're certain you queued for a ranked match?

Also, do you know your League wins/points before and after the game, or only after?

If you're certain it was ranked, regardless of the answer to the second part, I would head over to the bug reports forum and open a ticket. (The former because it's a bug, the latter to see if there's anything you can do about it; the answer might be no, but it doesn't hurt to poke and prod.) That isn't to say this is the wrong place for seeking help, just...