Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fk the new system its soo broken !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

02-01-2013

I gained 100 League points today , until i had to do the best 2 out of 3 (Which is fking stupid ) at that point I kept having trolls afkers, feeders, and game throwers all day after that. Its soo fking stupid. Why do we even need to do a best 2 out of 3 after we got 100 league points. That's already good enough. 3 losses i lose 50 + lp. SOO STUPID !!! My K/D ratio isnt even that bad either !!!!

Treza

02-01-2013

or maybe you rose up to higher competition and couldnt compete? give the system a couple days did you honestly think youd just log in and become diamond?

Voyles

02-01-2013

You win your way into LP Hell?

M1ST4K3N

02-02-2013

Yeah I second this. I won all my games for points by a landslide, Get into my first of three "rank-up" games and get stuck with 3 intentional feeders. Now, assuming I don't get stuck with similar teammates, I have to win my next two games or face moving back down the ladder and trying the whole system again. This new system needs a re-evaluation.

M1ST4K3N

02-02-2013

Sure enough, just finish my last game and it was a GOOD game. We lost, but now I'm back down to 62 points. Again, toxic players ruin this game.