Fk the new system its soo broken !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

02-01-2013

I gained 100 League points today , until i had to do the best 2 out of 3 (Which is fking stupid ) at that point I kept having trolls afkers, feeders, and game throwers all day after that. Its soo fking stupid. Why do we even need to do a best 2 out of 3 after we got 100 league points. That's already good enough. 3 losses i lose 50 + lp. SOO STUPID !!! My K/D ratio isnt even that bad either !!!!

Treza

02-01-2013

or maybe you rose up to higher competition and couldnt compete? give the system a couple days did you honestly think youd just log in and become diamond?

Voyles

02-01-2013

You win your way into LP Hell?

M1ST4K3N

02-02-2013

Yeah I second this. I won all my games for points by a landslide, Get into my first of three "rank-up" games and get stuck with 3 intentional feeders. Now, assuming I don't get stuck with similar teammates, I have to win my next two games or face moving back down the ladder and trying the whole system again. This new system needs a re-evaluation.

M1ST4K3N

02-02-2013

Sure enough, just finish my last game and it was a GOOD game. We lost, but now I'm back down to 62 points. Again, toxic players ruin this game.