Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This system is broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sirlagsalot2

02-01-2013

I am sorry but I have to speak my mind. I have played 11 ranked games on this day and 9 of those 11 had either trolls or people just afk the entire match. Most games I even had a decent score to help us along but my team would have none of that. They have fed and pushed me all the way down to Division 2 and now almost Division 3 from these games. It's not even the players... it's matchmaking. I seriously feel like match making puts the people who were all ranked previously together and the ones who have no rank as a team. That's fine I guess but what they are not considering is the Elo of each one because I have noticed that some teams average Elo is on average 50 to 100 elo difference in games (From LolKing). I've done this calculation for the last 5 games and each one is an average of 50 or so Elo higher or lower. I just feel like because of this patch all the trolls are out and there is nothing for people who want to get up in the Elo. It just feels like you have to have luck to go anywhere in this game and it's making feel like I have no actual skill in this game but I need to instead invest in a rabbit's foot or horseshoe. I don't know if this is what you intended but so far I am not impressed.

HostileHobo93

02-01-2013

I was 1565 this season, put in d1 silver. im playing with kids who havnt won ranked at all. every kid is playing at such a fundamental level, the game snowball by lvl 5. All my teams im only one with silver banner, thrown my ranked in the ****ter on first day when ive been playing so well. gg riots new system...gg

Sirlagsalot2

02-01-2013

That's how I feel. I feel like I'm more in the hole than I previously was with this new system.